We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

activites

Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
White Bear Lake...
activites

Hi everyone just looking for a little insight and input from the pros!

My friend and I are staying at Park Royal end of March and i was just wondering what is not to miss out on! we will obviously be enjoying the pool and beach on a daily basis but what else should we do! We are two 20 something women who love going on adventures!Thanks everyone!

6 replies to this topic
Minnesota
reviews: 6
1. Re: activites

Start here:

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g150795-Activiti…

But doing anything out of this winter's crap is a big plus!!

Keith

Dallas, Tx
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
reviews: 55
2. Re: activites

After clicking on Keith's link then click on Activities. Lots of great options.

usa
reviews: 37
3. Re: activites

If your hotel has bikes available, there is a bike trail to Playa Linda and through a nature preserve that we did several years ago. If they don't have bikes your hotel may offer tours or you can rent bikes in Ixtapa. For more info search this forums older posts.

A bus from Ixtapa to Playa Linda see the crocodiles, giant iguanas, turtles in the enclosure by the bus stop. Past the crocodiles is the ferry to Ixtapa Island where you can lunch and swim in bays on either side of the island (short walk between the two).

The path through the nature preserve is on the other side of the street from the Playa Linda bus stop. We go there every year and walk part way in to see the nesting birds (egrets, ibises, herons)

Take the bus to Zihuatanejo (10 pesos I think). See the main market, walk to the pier to see the fishing boats, see the restaurant reviews and pick the type of restaurant you enjoy. If you stay after dark, taxis are everywhere and not expensive.

Similar questions have been asked before so searching/scanning past posts with keywords with type of activities you enjoy will give you more specific details.

White Bear Lake...
4. Re: activites

Thanks for the link!! I'm now super antsy and want to go now!!!

Minnesota
reviews: 6
5. Re: activites

I'll post a trip report when we return the 13th of March, just to get your adrenaline up!!

Keith

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 15
6. Re: activites

Dont forget to play the Mini-golf. Its past Scrupples store, take a left and walk to the back of parking lot. Its open in the evening and is pretty good.

Reply to: activites
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted