We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scotia Bank

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
reviews: 22
Scotia Bank

I am coming to Ixtapa for the first time and wonder if the Scotia bank would be enroute for a taxi driver going from the airport to Bay View Marine Condos? If it would be out of the way, how much out of the way is it? Thanks.

13 replies to this topic
BC
reviews: 121
11. Re: Scotia Bank

Thanks Linda, probably the main Scotia branch will be easier then.

Air Canada had that printed on our tickets, about only being able to change US$1500 a month, so they do want to get the word out. I don't have 1500 US dollars, less than that. But with our Canadian getting close to 90 cents, it seems a good enough time to spend what I do have, seeing as they are just sitting in my drawer. Kinda like free spending money :) But if it doesn't work out I can just use the ATM.

Ontario
reviews: 22
12. Re: Scotia Bank

Will we be able to find most everything we want in Ixtapa or will we be going to Zih most everyday. By everything I mean simple brunches, fresh buns, beer and wine. Are there some good restaurants in Ixtapa or will we be wanting to go to Zih most every night for dinners? I know trip advisor has a restaurant guide which I will be using when we arrive but does anyone have their own suggestions of places to eat, not to be missed. Thanks for all the help.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
reviews: 26
13. Re: Scotia Bank

If you scroll down a bit, there are a couple of recent threads here about restaurants, and several people have listed a few of their favourites. There are restaurants in Ixtapa, but there are many more in Zihua. There is a grocery store in Ixtapa also, so you should be able to get what you want for a short vacation. I would suggest you visit Comercial Mexicana just to see what there is available- which is almost everything anyone could want.

All this info can be overwhelming. The important thing to remember is that you have many choices for almost anything. That is a good thing. Be happy- enjoy planning and have a great visit to Zihua and area!

Reply to: Scotia Bank
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted