We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Music

Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Selkirk, Canada
Music

Anywhere in Ixtapa/ Zih to listen/dance to Top 40 music

Airdrie, Canada
reviews: 13
1. Re: Music

Who's top 40.

English or Spanish ?

Selkirk, Canada
2. Re: Music

The top 40 Spanish songs that are found in Airdrie Alberta.

Monument, Colorado
reviews: 1
3. Re: Music

Although I'm still not certain of your musical tastes........... I am certain that any CURRENT English "top 40" music has yet to reach Zih or Ixt. Probably takes as long for that as it does for Spanish top 40 to reach Airdrie. HA!

Last January, the closest we found would be at Zapados (Zapadis/Zupados) or whatever the place is that we call (The Treehouse) in Ixtapa. They had a mix of 80's and 90's and 00's dance music mostly, but they did take requests for more current songs and could on occasion play them. The Treehouse is right next to Sr. Frogs and can be as fun as your group allows it to be .I'm sure there are many more places, but I wouldnt know them.

Trail, Canada
reviews: 2
4. Re: Music

There is a varied music scene day and night .I really don't know names or locations but you will know it when you hear it . In Alberta they have both kinds of music , country music and western music - a quote from the Blues Bros. Here's one that hits the high points for ya .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WliubHVJ8M

Cheers to you !

Edited: 3:59 pm, December 27, 2012
Monument, Colorado
5. Re: Music

Juanrojo- I could stand about 58 seconds of that video. . . .

If you hear that they are playing somewhere in Zih or Ixt, PLEASE warn me as to where.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
reviews: 25
6. Re: Music

juan- don't forget Nickelback....they are neither country nor Western, but they are from Alberta, not Airdrie but Hanna, close!

Monument, Colorado
7. Re: Music

Yes, but Nickelback rocks! Did you sleep through....I mean watch the video Juan posted? Many great bands have come out of Canada. I just assume Juan was joking that the video was one of them. HA

Minnesota
reviews: 6
8. Re: Music

If you are in to Latin Disco just take a taxi to the basketball court, and follow the noise that appeals to you.

Easy Peasy.

Keith

Edited: 12:57 pm, December 28, 2012
Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
reviews: 25
9. Re: Music

Retemrap, as soon as I saw the western shirt and heard the first hint of twang I have to admit I hit the little 'x' in the top right corner. Not a fan of country OR Western- and I am a farm girl! lol

Poor Macsen.....

What type of music does Bandidos in Zihua play?

Minnesota
reviews: 6
10. Re: Music

Bandido's during the season usually has Michelle Lavalle singing.

www.youtube.com/watch…

Keith

Edited: 1:53 pm, December 28, 2012