We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gym

Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Laval, Canada
reviews: 14
gym

i am looking for a modernly equiped fitness club or gym in Ixtapa . Will be in Ixtapa from nov to april Any suggestion? Thanks

oregon
reviews: 8
1. Re: gym

I would like this info also, but will only be there for nine nights. I think some of the hotels have gyms in them, but don't know if you can pay a day fee. I think the Emporio and Las Brisas, where I will be staying, have very limited facilities.

Laval, Canada
reviews: 14
2. Re: gym

yes i have seen that they usually have regular and spinning bicycles. I am now told to check at the Tésoro but they did not answered my E-mail. Hope someone will guide us.

Trail, Canada
reviews: 2
3. Re: gym

moumoutemtl , If you are going to enjoy the town for such a good long time it might be worth checking out this site if you weren't aware of it , for lots of good info . http://www.zihuatanejo.net/

Madison, Wisconsin
reviews: 36
4. Re: gym

The barcelo has a nice facility that was built about 8 years ago when they build the second pool.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 6
5. Re: gym

Go to the gym at the Ixtapa Palace...they have a monthly rate, or a daily rate.

The hotels that are all inclusive will not let you in if you are not a client of theirs.

henderson
reviews: 3
6. Re: gym

how about a nice walk up the steep hill to the Hotel Irma..then down the hill to LaRopa...and yoga on the beach...???

Have fun!! November till spring....GOOD FOR YOUUUU!! Love it!

Illinois
reviews: 7
7. Re: gym

We walk the hill up to Las Brisas in Ixtapa for a workout and have never needed a gym.

Fort Myers, Florida
reviews: 25
8. Re: gym

And don't forget the 12 ounce Corona lifts!

henderson
reviews: 3
9. Re: gym

lol good call ted

oregon
reviews: 8
10. Re: gym

The original poster will be there for several months and wants to stay in shape!