We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Candy wrapper purses

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gresham Oregon
reviews: 1
Candy wrapper purses

Ok, so this is kind of off the wall, but my wife bought one of those purses that are made from the folded up candy wrappers. Very colorful and cute. Seems that many women in town have asked where she got it because they want one too.

So, how can we go about contacting somebody to put together 10 or 20 of these purses, ship them to Oregon so we can re-sell them.

If this post breaks some rule about posting, I'm sorry just delete it, but if not, rather than spend $500 to fly down and negotiate in person, how can I do this?

Thanks folks

Jon

Lewiston, California
reviews: 67
1. Re: Candy wrapper purses

I cannot answer your question but do understand at least the first ones came from the Prison in Uruapan made by the inmates from their candy bar warpers.

I personally find them extremely ugly but to each their own.

It may well be cheaper to go back as Shipping to/from Mexico is very expensive & also very uncertain.

2. Re: Candy wrapper purses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, October 19, 2009