We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM charges

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mountain View, CA
reviews: 7
ATM charges

Hi all,

Are there any charges for using the ATM machine?

I know I can call my bank and find out how much would they charge but was wondering how much would I get charged for using the ATM machines in Ixtapa. I know there are always two charges, one from your bank and one from the bank that operates the ATM machine.

thanks,

Ash

Lewiston, California
reviews: 67
1. Re: ATM charges

Every bank is different. If you have a Citibank ATM & withdraw at Banamex no charge. Same with B of A & I believe Serafin (SP?) . My Washington Mutual card is charge free at any bank. Ilike the Banamex in Zihua for two reasons. If you need to go inside they have chairs to use while you wait. Also there ATM's do not "engulf your card only reads it then you retrive it so NO danger of it being eaten.

2. Re: ATM charges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, August 28, 2009