We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years celebrations in Puerto Escondido?

Which Puerto Escondido hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
reviews: 49
New Years celebrations in Puerto Escondido?

We will be in PE over the New Years Eve holiday, does anyone have recommendations on what to do and where to do it? We arrive Dec 27th.

NY
1. Re: New Years celebrations in Puerto Escondido?

I also will be there for New Years, and here is what I have found out. Zicatela sounds wild, more for the younger set, fireworks and projectiles. I plan on spending the night at the Split Coconut , I think it is the owners birthday, so something should be happening there. If I hear more I will post, I know the Blues Festival at that establishment starts Jan 6th

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 49
2. Re: New Years celebrations in Puerto Escondido?

Thanks NJ Scott, we are not really interested in "wild" maybe a bit tipsy and fun, but not much more:) i'm usually in bed at ten....

Rome, Italy
reviews: 1
3. Re: New Years celebrations in Puerto Escondido?

Hi

my name is Gianluca

Also me stay in Puerto escondido 31 Dic......

if you hear of some party let me know

let us feel .... I know of a party to Playa Zicatela

my email is itk21775@hotmail.com

regards

Gianluca

4. Re: New Years celebrations in Puerto Escondido?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 27, 2011