We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teaching our children Culture

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Barra de Navidad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
vancouver
Teaching our children Culture

Hi I have decided to take my 13 son down to Barra to understand the culture of Mexico.

The Question is: Looking for a Beachfront with balcony Hotel with 2 beds that is very kid friendly, between December 22nd to Jan 6th area.

Not looking for the Grand Hotel however is clean and maybe a little funky. Pool would be a huge bonus and someplace close to the town that at least has a fridge to keep snacks

I am very impressed with your depth of knowledge and wish to ask your opinion of hotel and possible between the above dates.

Thank you and Kind Regards

From Jim and young Daniel of Vancouver, BC

Oakville, Canada
reviews: 94
1. Re: Teaching our children Culture

The Hotel Barra de Navidad on the beach would suit I think, they will be full of families at that time of year and have rooms with balconies that over look the beach and a pool. If they are full you might also try the hotel Sands on the lagoon, they too will be full with families at that time of year and they have a pool. Not sure if they have fridges in the beach side rooms at the Navidad, I suspect not, but the Sands do have rooms with fridges.

You might also want to try Melaque over on the other side of Bahia Navidad where there is a lot more accommodation available than we have in Barra. About the most complete listing of accommodation for both Barra and Melaque is to be found on this site http://www.costalegre.ca

2. Re: Teaching our children Culture

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, October 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Barra de Navidad