We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am proposing to my girl

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puebla hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new zealand
I am proposing to my girl

Does anyone know an ideal place, it must be romantic and I am talking trevi fountain kind of material, I need to propose marriage and I want this occasion to be special, very special!!!!

I am from New Zealand and I am proposing a Mexican lady, must have like nice music, nice view, etc.

Can anyone think of something very original, this would be much appreciated! Cheers.

May be hire a quatret or something like that?

Waukesha, Wisconsin
reviews: 26
1. Re: I am proposing to my girl

A couple of years ago I stayed at Hotel Colonial in downtown. It has a great atmosphere with a good restaurant. If you are looking for music to serenade her or something similar to that, you should be able to find something at the main plaza or square. They have tons of strolling musicians on the main square, just ask your hotel for infor or call the Puebla convention of visitors bureau. Good luck!

Whittier, California
reviews: 11
2. Re: I am proposing to my girl

Kiwiano,

There are very nice places in Puebla. I'd suggest the restaurant in the Hotel Camino Real. It's a nice Colonial environment and very good cuisine. Another good place is the Restaurante Sacristia de la Compañia with a variety of regional soups and creams. The third on my list will be Bodegas del Molino a romantic space with a long list of wines.

If you have the time check the places in person but you can start browsing on line the sites and reviews.

Congratulations!

M

3. Re: I am proposing to my girl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 31, 2009