We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions to Flora's Farm

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salem, Or.
Directions to Flora's Farm

We are trying to go there today or tomorrow. We need directions from Cabo San Lucas. Thanks

9 replies to this topic
Wisconsin
reviews: 15
1. Re: Directions to Flora's Farm

found this in an earlier post:

The "Off the Beaten Track" location makes driving to flora Farms half the fun. The signage is good along the way. Once you cross the Estuary bridge and go thru all those roundabouts or small circles, you come to the Cement factory. You then need to turn left uphill on a winding dirt road up thru some hairpin turns on a steep hillside. Its at this point you wonder "where the heck am I" ? Keep going, you are not lost ! You then go down hill and Flora Farms is ahead on the right, Down another Steep Hill. Its an adventure but well worth it!

I have it zoomed in on the attached wikimapia. Just zoom out to see the location and get your bearings.

wikimapia.org/…b

Edited: 11:52 am, May 10, 2014

Salem, Or.
2. Re: Directions to Flora's Farm

Thanks, what I also need to know is where do I turn left off the main Cabo to San Jose hwy?

Salem, Or.
3. Re: Directions to Flora's Farm

Thanks, what I also need to know is where do I turn left off the main Cabo to San Jose hwy? I guess I don't know where the Estuary is.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 74
4. Re: Directions to Flora's Farm

Flora Farm isn't between Cabo and San Jose. It's east of San Jose.

I haven't been there, but here is Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/oc0HH

Drive all the way to San Jose. Turn right at the round-about. Turn left at the end of this road and drive along the hotels on Hotel Beach. Turn left back up the hill toward town. Follow the signs to the Marina. (The Estuary Bridge is just after you leave the downtown area and head toward the marina.)

Flora Farms has a map as well: …wix.com/ugd/…

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 71
5. Re: Directions to Flora's Farm

An easy land mark for a turn from the main highway once you are in San Jose is the Huge Mega shopping center with the Mc Donalds. Turn Right at the circle at this Mega shopping center. Drive straight to the stop sign where you would turn Left. You turn left again just before the Holliday Inn at the end of the road. You go straight and make a right at the Traffic light which puts you on the long White Estuary Bridge. Follow the signs from there. It is an interesting drive.

Kingston Springs...
reviews: 4
6. Re: Directions to Flora's Farm

Here is a link to their website map http://www.flora-farms.com/#!contact-us/vstc6=map

We ate lunch there one afternoon. It is a little pricey but well worth a look. Nice experience for that area. Organically grown vegetables that they use in all of their dishes. They said the pizza at night is awesome. They also have a breakfast buffet in the morning till 11:00 AM that looked great. We had salads that were incredible. Good smoothies but around $10 USD each.

Camarillo
7. Re: Directions to Flora's Farm

Anyone knows if the bus takes you to flora farms. Or the cheapest waty to get there without a a car? Thanks

London
reviews: 14
8. Re: Directions to Flora's Farm

I expect that the only way to get there is by car or taxi. It is very remote up a dirt track and I would be surprised if any public transport goes that way.

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 71
9. Re: Directions to Flora's Farm

No bus goes to Flora Farms. A Taxi from the Mega in San Jose would cost about $15/$20 each way.

Edited: 8:33 pm, July 06, 2014
Reply to: Directions to Flora's Farm
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo