We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets PLC Unique Question

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sammamish...
Secrets PLC Unique Question

Hi there,

Random question that I tried asking the resort via email and didn't get a good response.

We will be at Secrets PLC from 4/4-4/11 and are huge basketball fans. We want to be able to watch the final four which is on TBS. Any chance that anyone knows whether TBS is available in the resort? We'd hate to have to leave the resort - but I could start investigating options if TBS isn't going to be available.

Thanks!

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 84
1. Re: Secrets PLC Unique Question

This is a huge resort. I would be amazed if they didn't cover the games. Worst case scenario is a quick trip to Shooters Sports bar by the town square in nearby San Jose.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 49
2. Re: Secrets PLC Unique Question

Do you happen to have an email address for them that you could share..? The one I have hasn't gotten me any replies at all!!

Sammamish...
3. Re: Secrets PLC Unique Question

I used : info.seplc@secretsresorts.com

4. Re: Secrets PLC Unique Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 06, 2015
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo