We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas Maps?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ogden, Utah
reviews: 1
San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas Maps?

Is there any where to get detailed maps of the San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas areas?

Thanks bunches!

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 74
1. Re: San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas Maps?

I like the Los Cabos Guide maps. They're in the free Los Cabos Guide magazine you can get in town as well.

loscabosguide.com/maps/index.html

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
reviews: 34
2. Re: San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas Maps?

I agree with PNWF. The maps you'll find on the loscabosguide are excellent.

Also, don't underestimate google maps for detailed street names or Wiki maps for the aerial view. Here's a Wiki.

wikimapia.org/…b

Ogden, Utah
reviews: 1
3. Re: San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas Maps?

Perfect thanks

Palo Alto...
4. Re: San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas Maps?

Very helpful, just what I needed to get oriented to the area. Thank you so much!

reviews: 16
5. Re: San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas Maps?

wikimapia is a very cool tool, be aware that the photos used are not up to date, even if the added text layers are. I checked the image at Villa del Arco, and it shows it under construction, so the image is not recent. Using Google Earth, the image date shows up as 8/19/2005, so that may be how old the Wikimapia is also. GE is weird tho, zooming in, i saw dates in the 2012 range, maybe those were of the pictures posted and displayed, not the aerial photo used.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 9
6. Re: San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas Maps?

2saltydawgs, if you use the Bing satellite view in wikimaps you get a more up to date view. Note the Villa del Arco centered in the view:

wikimapia.org/…bs

7. Re: San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas Maps?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo