We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santos and the Holiday Inn

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Costa Mesa...
Santos and the Holiday Inn

Does anybody know if Santos is still at the Holiday Inn? He did hair braids for my daughter a couple years ago and we are going back in April. Of course she wants Santos to braid her hair again so we're hoping he's still there!

Boise, Idaho
reviews: 2
1. Re: Santos and the Holiday Inn

Santos braided my hair in November. Santos is a great man. I'm sure he's still there. Fun and sun! I love the Holiday Inn, can't wait to go home In November!

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
reviews: 6
2. Re: Santos and the Holiday Inn

ctm912,

Santos is still there, still has his carts in the same place and still braids hair. About the only thing different with him is he sometimes either has the carts closed on Sundays or he has his son work the carts and he takes the day off.

When in April are you going?

Costa Mesa...
3. Re: Santos and the Holiday Inn

My daughter is sooo happy that Santos is still there! Thank you for the replys. ( I was hoping that an2jo2

would chime in since you know this resort like the back of your hand!)

We will be there April 13-19 and can't wait!

NJ
reviews: 5
4. Re: Santos and the Holiday Inn

Santos is the man when it comes to Braiding hair!!!! My wife will have hers done again by him in July!!!

ROOSTERKING

Surrey, Canada
reviews: 1
5. Re: Santos and the Holiday Inn

Santos does not have a brother working with him Anita.He has two daughters

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
reviews: 6
6. Re: Santos and the Holiday Inn

hmmmmm......did I say brother thought I said son heck maybe the young man that has been with Santos for the last quite a few years is his nephew or neighbor or just some nice kid he hired. I always joke with him and tell him too bad he isn't as good looking as his son and he always comes back I got it wrong he is better looking.

7. Re: Santos and the Holiday Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo