We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Cabo - excellent service

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, BC
reviews: 1
Airport Cabo - excellent service

I posted this on the Los Cabos forum today and was advised to post on this forum as well.

Before I left on my trip I was asking about round trip transportation to my resort and Airport Cabo specifically. I said I would report back to let others know how it went with Airport Cabo. I am happy to report that it was perfect!

Initially, I was very hesitant to book round trip as the Fiesta Americana concierge and a manager would not directly answer my question about round trip transportation and kept insisting that I would have to get them to call me a cab for my transportation to the airport. After some discussion with others on this forum I contacted a few transportation companies who insisted that the hotel was wrong to make such a statement. Esteban of Airport Cabo was particularly patient and understanding when I was hesitant to book round trip as at this point I didn't know who to believe. He made a proposal that I felt very comfortable with so I booked with them and I'm glad I did.

They were waiting for us at the airport even though we landed early and got through the airport in no time at all. They were also early in arriving to pick us up from the resort. Both drivers were very nice and quick to get us on our way.

I would definitely use them again. They also have the best prices in town.

I wish I could say the same about Fiesta Americana.

10 replies to this topic
Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
reviews: 6
1. Re: Airport Cabo - excellent service

I am glad to hear you recieved good service from Airport Cabo, did you use shared transportation or private? Maybe it would be a good idea to share their website or contact info for others that may be investigating transportation from the airport to their hotel and return.

I had always used TransCabo until the last time we were there in January and that was because the hotel had set it up with GrayLine for me and I have to tell you I was very impressed by GrayLines private car service.

Vancouver, BC
2. Re: Airport Cabo - excellent service

We used private transportation for only $100.00 round trip (plus tip of course) to the Fiesta Americana.

Contact info is:

Esteban Cruz

General Manager

Airport Cabo Co.

011 52 (624)1387352

http://www.airportcabo.com

I hope this is helpful.

Tipperary, Ireland
reviews: 30
3. Re: Airport Cabo - excellent service

How did you pay for the transfer with Airport Cabo? Did you pay in cash or use paypal in advance? Where does the driver meet you and are they holding a sign with your name or company name?

Summerland, Canada
reviews: 28
4. Re: Airport Cabo - excellent service

Glad to hear, we have booked them for a round trip in March. They did get back to my request rite away and answered all my questions.

Vancouver, BC
5. Re: Airport Cabo - excellent service

Ironhrse, we paid cash on arrival. They were waiting for us right out side the exit doors with a sign that had our name on it.

Tipperary, Ireland
6. Re: Airport Cabo - excellent service

Thank you franang for your response. I booked with them after reading all the positive reviews.

Vancouver, BC
7. Re: Airport Cabo - excellent service

ironhrse, if you have not been through the SJD airport before, please be aware of the time share sharks who will call to you as you attempt to get to the exit doors.

On our trip just 2 weeks ago, they were trying to convince us that they were with our transfer company and when we kept walking they tried to tell us, rather convincingly, that we were headed the wrong way. Just ignore them, and follow the exit signs. The exit door will be clearly marked. Once you are outside you will not have a problem.

Edited: 8:56 pm, February 15, 2014
Tipperary, Ireland
8. Re: Airport Cabo - excellent service

Franang, thank you for the information. This is our first trip to SJD airport. I have read about the shark pit and glad to hear the exit is clearly marked. We have been to Puerto Vallarta and assume it will be similar. Excited to explore Los Cabos!

Tempe, Arizona
reviews: 19
9. Re: Airport Cabo - excellent service

We visit Cabo two times a year - and I agree - Airport Cabo - Excellent Service and great prices.

San Diego...
reviews: 9
10. Re: Airport Cabo - excellent service

We just used Airport Cabo for roundtrip transportation to the Playa Grande Resort and they were fabulous! Our driver on the way there was kind enough to stop off at a mini-mart so we could purchase some bottled water and snacks for our hotel room. No extra charge! On the way back, Julio was just plain awesome! There was a mix-up and he arrived to pick us up at 9:00 AM (we were still in bed), he was very polite and understanding when I explained that we needed to be picked up at 12:00 noon instead. I was the one that made the mistake on our reservation, and he was nothing but courteous and came back at noon to get us. Great experience, great price, highly recommended!

Reply to: Airport Cabo - excellent service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo