We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Marquis new restaurant/club?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
valdosta
reviews: 3
Secrets Marquis new restaurant/club?

The latest review for Secrets says that the nightclub is almost ready. Does anyone know when it will open? Also, a couple of months ago, people were mentioning that a new restaurant, Spice, I believe, was going to be opening in September/October. Has that opened? If not, any idea when it will?

Thanks!

Prairie Village...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Secrets Marquis new restaurant/club?

I'm not sure on the nightclub but Spice won't be open until sometime in late October/November. We are headed there next week and I checked with the resort directly.

valdosta
2. Re: Secrets Marquis new restaurant/club?

Wow. Thanks. Spice keeps getting pushed back further and further! Please let us know how your trip is. We will be there October 18!

chicgao
reviews: 20
3. Re: Secrets Marquis new restaurant/club?

We are also going next week and were informed Spice is not open.

valdosta
4. Re: Secrets Marquis new restaurant/club?

If either of you hear when it will open, let us know! Also, wonder if all the black flies have disappeared (mentioned in the last two reviews)....think this has something to do with all the rain maybe?

Hope you both have a fabulous trip! I know you will and hope to hear about it soon!

5. Re: Secrets Marquis new restaurant/club?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo