We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner Vouchers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stroudsburg...
reviews: 4
Dinner Vouchers

My wife and I will be in Cabo this July for 14 nights and would appreciate your feedback on the following restaurants and how much of a dollar value in coupons I should get for a dinner for two with appetizers and 2 drinks. I know that some restaurants are cheaper then others so I would like to know the dollar value of the coupons I should get for the following restaurants:

La Golondrina

Justo Al Gusto

Puerta Vieja

La Fonda

Sancho Panza

Casa Rafael

Colorado
reviews: 3
1. Re: Dinner Vouchers

Geoman -- check out the website for the restaurants - alot of them have their menu with prices posted - that's how I figured how much to purchase last year. Although Sancho Panza does NOT have prices - I would be interested in that one myself.

Pennsylvania
reviews: 12
2. Re: Dinner Vouchers

Hi Geo,

I posted in October...Trip Report...Cascadas and Voucher Program. Three of your choices, Justo Al Gusto, La Fonda, and Casa Rafael were included in my report along with prices. Keep in mind that you can send back any vouchers that you do not use for a full refund.

We are already discussing which restaurants we want to purchase vouchers for in October.

Thank goodness this forum keeps Cabo alive for us between visits!

Colleen

Glendale, Arizona
reviews: 27
3. Re: Dinner Vouchers

Puerta Vieja - Dinner: 2 entrees, 2 appetizers, 2 drinks.... I'd say $80... lobster or fillet mignon dinners go with $100.

Aurora, Colorado
reviews: 1
4. Re: Dinner Vouchers

Geoman,

Justo al Gusto is top of the list for sure...You'll do well with the vouchers there ESPECIALLY if you share the "Of the Sea" dinner which is plenty for two. Add desert and drinks and you'll still enjoy a world class meal for around $50 US. Yummy...28 days until we'll be back there again!

AFB

5. Re: Dinner Vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 23, 2009