We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding in baja region

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn, New York
wedding in baja region

Hi! I'm trying to plan a wedding in the Baja region of Mexico, as I hear the climate is less humid than the east coast. Does anyone know of a resort that offers these three things?

1) child friendly

2) swimmable beach

3) all inclusive

Thank you for your help!

4 replies to this topic
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 75
1. Re: wedding in baja region

Hi

1) Most resorts are kid friendly. I wouldn't take a family to the Riu Santa Fe during college Spring Break.

2) The swimmable beach in Cabo is Medano Beach. Here is an article about the resorts on the beach: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-c130180

3) None of the resorts on Medano Beach are All Inclusive. Some have an AI option. Here is an article about AI resorts: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-c129434

The Melia Cabo Real is in the Tourist Corridor and on swimmable Playa Bledito (AKA Hilton Cove.) But it's not in Cabo. Dreams is nearby and is AI and within walking distance of swimmable Playa Bledito, but again not in Cabo. Map: wikimapia.org/…bs

Humidity is fierce in August & September. When are you planning the wedding?

Also check w/ brides on this website: bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/…

Fresno, California
reviews: 11
2. Re: wedding in baja region

I just came back from Cabo and I would highly recommend the Melia Cabo Real & golf Resort. It's located about 15 minutes from the airport right in the middle of Cabo San Lucas And Jose del Cabo. The beach is swimmable for kids, it's all inclusive and they have some really nice sunsets.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 75
3. Re: wedding in baja region

It's about 10 km to San Jose del Cabo and 20 km to Cabo San Lucas from the Melia Cabo Real or Dreams. You might want to look at the reviews for the MCR and for Dreams to read about other couples' destination weddings.

Dana Point...
reviews: 15
4. Re: wedding in baja region

Check out www.bajaweddings.com. They helped us plan our destination wedding in Cabo over 10 years ago and are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them.

Reply to: wedding in baja region
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted