We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October 27th 2014 AM Dog Walking @ Los Cabos Humane Society

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
reviews: 2
October 27th 2014 AM Dog Walking @ Los Cabos Humane Society

Hello All,

Announcing the dog walking event of the year!! October 27th,, hoping those who are in town for the TA Black and Green Tourney event will want to make it out, plus any other folks visiting Cabo who want to go!

Just message below - if you want to go.. I will keep track of the numbers and will in the meantime work on the transportation aspect!

The LCHS shelter is a beautiful place that helps the dogs and cats of the Los Cabos area find forever homes, attached is a video from several years ago. I think this October would be a good time to make a new video as the shelter has been making loads of upgrades and remodeling with funds that have been donated. The LCHS shelter depends solely on donations and they need our help to walk dogs and socialize with the cats! Please join us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSEAKL9Mq6g

113 replies to this topic
Tacoma, Wash
reviews: 10
21. Re: October 27th 2014 AM Dog Walking @ Los Cabos Humane Society

Thanks Lynn...:)))

Surrey, B.C.
reviews: 3
22. Re: October 27th 2014 AM Dog Walking @ Los Cabos Humane Society

A drinking thread what is that?

Is it October yet?

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 25
23. Re: October 27th 2014 AM Dog Walking @ Los Cabos Humane Society

I've been to the Humane Society to walk the dogs, actually my mom, my aunt and I did it last trip. But this time my Sis is going to join us too. SO I got confirmation of 4 people on my end. Just not sure which time we'll choose. Again, as long as Antonio doesn't have any issues getting us the van we will have a Chrysler T&C so we'll be able to take 3 people and maybe more if any of my family bugs out.

SO my sis would be a newbie. I actually had an escape attempt on my walk last time. The collar was too big and she just got right out. Luckily she didn't go far. So glad the Shelter is off the main road, I would have been freaking out. And then my other dog didn't want to walk, he was scared. My last dogs though we could have been out for days, and they let me get in a little run too. My dog at home can barely walk around the block without getting tired and I am always jealous when I see folks running with there dogs.

Jen

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 74
24. Re: October 27th 2014 AM Dog Walking @ Los Cabos Humane Society

I think that at least one dog escapes its collar every time I visit. Bringing a variety of sizes of collars to donate is a good idea.

If you're a runner, let the staff know so that you can take fast dogs out for some real exercise.

Redmond, Washington
reviews: 6
25. Re: October 27th 2014 AM Dog Walking @ Los Cabos Humane Society

Count me in ~ and I am at Cascadas too, Lynn!

cabo
reviews: 1
26. Re: October 27th 2014 AM Dog Walking @ Los Cabos Humane Society

Did I hear drinking thread?

I think I'm in for dog walking. I will also probably visit Tibber's Beach afterward that same day.

Look forward to seeing everyone again!

Redmond, Washington
reviews: 6
27. Re: October 27th 2014 AM Dog Walking @ Los Cabos Humane Society

Drinking and dogs ~ all in one thread. That's why I love you guys!

Surrey, B.C.
reviews: 3
28. Re: October 27th 2014 AM Dog Walking @ Los Cabos Humane Society

Tyler, dogs and drinking!!! 3 of my favs! You have no idea how happy I am that I will get to see you my friend! So looking forward to it. You will have to wear your Tibber T-Shirt that day!

Wisconsin,Michigan...
reviews: 21
29. Re: October 27th 2014 AM Dog Walking @ Los Cabos Humane Society

I'm in (Kris) for dog walking in AM. Ken will be sleeping in!

Tacoma, Wash
reviews: 10
30. Re: October 27th 2014 AM Dog Walking @ Los Cabos Humane Society

Tyler and drinking and dogs..Oh my!!!

Reply to: October 27th 2014 AM Dog Walking @ Los Cabos Humane Society
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted