We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chicklette kids

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washingtonville, NY
reviews: 2
Chicklette kids

So tonight my husband and I were out in town. Had a drink with our kids at Happy Endings, then on to Pink Kitty so us girls could get our free drink. The boys were going back to Happy Endings, while the girls finished their drinks at Pink Kitty. Hubby and I headed over to Monkey Business, we would all meet up at Squid Roe. So anyway, my husband had some leftover glow necklaces that he'd brought for the USA World Cup game... Wanted to give them to the little kids in town. Gave out one, then another, then another. Had one left. Last little girl comes over and they all start grabbing at him like little maniacs! One of the little girls that already had one, starts pulling at him and grabbing at the glow necklace. He gave it to the fourth little girl and the other little girl, who was maybe 6 yrs old, tells my husband 'f you!" ( but she actually said the word!!! OMG! Last time we'll do anything nice for those kids. What little animals! LMAO. But crazy! Ok. Good night all!

72 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
reviews: 13
71. Re: Chicklette kids

I thought I saw this thread last month and found it to share our experience. Tonight my wife was basically "assaulted" by a couple of these little kids. We were walking back to our condo with leftovers from "Wet Cactus" (which, btw has Great Mojitos and food) and these little buggers tried ripping the bag from her hands & would not let go despite our mild scolding. I grabbed the bag (kids still attached like barnacles) and walked over to their mom (handler) and scolded her instead. She did nothing to stop them & just shrugged her shoulders with a smarmy look. I finally just ripped the bag open, took the styrofoam container out and left them quite literally, holding the bag. Shame on those people for using children. They were maybe 5 years old & already, innocence lost. :(

72. Re: Chicklette kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:04 pm, August 11, 2014

Reply to: Chicklette kids
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted