We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner at C in Palmilla

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cabo San Lucas...
Dinner at C in Palmilla

I am going there next week for my anniversary.

Any advice? I cant get the menu online or idea of the prices. I know its $$$ but how bad?

Any suggestions??

Help...

New York
reviews: 2
1. Re: Dinner at C in Palmilla

Dido for Agua at Palmilla.

Stillwater, MN
reviews: 3
2. Re: Dinner at C in Palmilla

I was just there for drinks last year. You guys need to write long reviews when you get back. I am going in October. I think that dinner for 2 at C with a couple drinks would be around $200. You can opt for the meal plan though and save money.

Nathan

us
3. Re: Dinner at C in Palmilla

Cabo 123 still waiting to hear from ya :) Well i have eaten there a couple months ago dinner for 2 with drinks was a tad over 500 dollars us I wasnt really impressed at all the atmosphere is fantastic but food left me craving more Hope that helps here is my email again amontoya@beautysilk.com

Petaluma, California
reviews: 30
4. Re: Dinner at C in Palmilla

last may at palmilla, a round of 5 drinks (two bloody marys, two screwdrivers, one glass of chardonnay - NONE of the drinks were "called" ) totaled $110.00 usd. yikes!

i don't mind spending money on vacation, but criminy...my dad quipped that the reason the joint is called "the one and only" palmilla, is because most visitors can afford "one and only" one drink without going broke. it is an amazing place, have only been there for lunch once, and this most recent stop to show some friends new to mexico...but for the money, i can think of several other resorts along the corridor or in sjd or san lucas that are a much better value for your bucks...

San Jose del Cabo
reviews: 3
5. Re: Dinner at C in Palmilla

Hi, here is a link to the menu but there aren't any prices. This is the same owner that owns Charlie Trotter's in Chicago.

charlietrotters.com/restaurant/cMenu/menu.pdf

San Francisco, CA
reviews: 2
6. Re: Dinner at C in Palmilla

We had reservations to eat there for my 40th birthday. Everyone said that it is exactly the same as Trotter's restaurant in Chicago. So we decided to eat at Agua instead. Agua was fantastic and was more consistant with the location. They gave me a personalized copy of the birthday menu.

BUT...since you live there now and might be looking for some fantastic food to remind you of the states...Charlie Trotter is up there with Thomas Keller. And yes, expensive, but so worth it.

Happy Anniversary!

7. Re: Dinner at C in Palmilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, August 14, 2009