We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maria Jimenez Restaurant

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 38
Maria Jimenez Restaurant

Is there a way to make a reservation online for Maria Jimenez? I'd like to make a reservation before we arrive if that's possible. I searched the forum, but couldn't find anything.

Thank you.

Valerie

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 75
1. Re: Maria Jimenez Restaurant

I think it's way too small to have on-line reservations. Last time I made reservations, I just walked over there and she wrote my date & time down on her yellow legal pad.

Maybe your hotel concierge can call when you get to Cabo.

FYI ~ take your own bottle of wine and they'll serve it to you. No liquor license.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 9
2. Re: Maria Jimenez Restaurant

PacNWFamily is correct. They will take reservations by phone though. One of the recent TA restaurant reviews showed their contact information, both land line and cell phone.

New Jersey
reviews: 38
3. Re: Maria Jimenez Restaurant

Thank you both for the info.

4. Re: Maria Jimenez Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 19, 2014