We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to go? May, June, or July?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
reviews: 37
Best time to go? May, June, or July?

Looking to visit next summer, but not sure when is the best time to go. We are looking for relaxation, good restaurants, and good golf courses.

7 replies to this topic
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 32
1. Re: Best time to go? May, June, or July?

My choice is May! Not as crowded..........kids aren't out of school yet ;) and the weather is great. I stay on SolMar Beach, and occasionally the on-shore breezes get a bit brisk and cool in the early mornings and evenings, but it makes for great natural AC! I have had only a couple of truly windy days then-once they had to close the marina for almost 2 days, but that was pretty unusual..............and even then, it was still wonderful being there. Warm, sunny days-great for all the things you want to do.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 36
2. Re: Best time to go? May, June, or July?

After about the second week of June it gets real hot and humid. Any time before that is usually good.

Fresno, California
reviews: 27
3. Re: Best time to go? May, June, or July?

I have gone the first week in June for the last two years and it's been fantastic weather.

Seattle
reviews: 12
4. Re: Best time to go? May, June, or July?

1st choice: May

2nd choice: June

3rd choice: July

(because the weather -typically- gets hotter and more humid and more possibity of rain as the summer goes on)

CAlifornia
5. Re: Best time to go? May, June, or July?

We have gone the first week of May and will be going next year the first week of May. The weather is fantastic and it is not too crowded.

CAlifornia
6. Re: Best time to go? May, June, or July?

We have gone the first week of May and will be going next year the first week of May. The weather is fantastic and it is not too crowded.

Bay Area, CA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 34
7. Re: Best time to go? May, June, or July?

For sure, May is the best month. June is next, and July is last. The earlier the month, the better the weather and the smaller the crowds.

Reply to: Best time to go? May, June, or July?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted