We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch after we arrive?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
starsparkles
reviews: 26
Lunch after we arrive?

We've planned a very last minute first time trip and wanted to know where we should have a casual lunch with a breeze and a view when we land? We'll have our stuff in the car, so a hotel would be ideal. Shade would be great. Someplace on the coast? Thanks in advance. We leave mid week!

starsparkles
11. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

Wow! We just screeched in from the weekend and I am so so grateful to all of you for your time and expertise. I am going to print this out and follow the links (sorry i had searched prior to posting, but I guess not very well! ;) ) and i know we'll be taking your suggestions! have a wonderful week and i'll report back if we find anything else to share. thank you, again! (i used to spend more time in the forums prior to '"discovering" other social media, but i have to say, it is still so much better here...can;t wait to 'return' and help others if i can!)

B.C.
12. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

Have a great trip! I hope you enjoy Cabo!!

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 5
13. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

where are you staying??? If it's on the corridor...a lot of those suggestions might not work

starsparkles
14. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

We're back! I'm not a big 'trip report" type person, but I wanted to THANK YOU ALL PROFUSELY!!! We never, ever, would have found those places without you and they made our trip! We got in later than we thought and saw the giant 7 Seas sign so went for dinner instead of late lunch (delays in flight and rental car trouble). You undersold the setting! Wow, right on the beach and the food was so great. Then, the next night we found Hacienda Cocina just in time for the jaw-dropping view of the Arcos (spelling?) at sunset and loved everything about it. Didn't make it to the others, but those two were fantastic and we had a great time. We'll definitely be back! Thank you, again!

Pennsylvania
reviews: 12
15. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

Thanks for taking the time to reply, sounds like you had a great time :-) Glad to hear you will be returning to Cabo. This forum has a way of keeping Cabo alive for us between trips.

B.C.
16. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

Thanks for letting us know - I'm glad you had a great time! We really like 7 Seas, happy to know that you did too! We still have to try Hacienda Cocina y cantina, it's on our list - it's hard to get to all the great restaurants in Cabo. There's so many!

Sorry that you had rental car trouble. If you are going again, we can suggest a couple of tripadvisor favourites that we get great service and rates from.

starsparkles
17. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

Thank you! Oh the Hacienda was amazing. I walked in and said it looked fake, like the set of a play. If only we had a spare $600-$1500/night lying about we would stay there., too!

Edited: 12:21 pm, September 09, 2013
18. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 11, 2014