We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch after we arrive?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
starsparkles
reviews: 36
Lunch after we arrive?

We've planned a very last minute first time trip and wanted to know where we should have a casual lunch with a breeze and a view when we land? We'll have our stuff in the car, so a hotel would be ideal. Shade would be great. Someplace on the coast? Thanks in advance. We leave mid week!

Midwest
reviews: 10
1. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

Hopefully, this link will work. You might try reading this thread. Where are you staying?

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k626272…

B.C.
2. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

7 Seas at the Cabo Surf Hotel has an openair restaurant with a great ocean view. You can watch the surfers and it's a pretty casual atmosphere. We stopped there on our way back to the airport with stuff in the car and it felt secure. There is a security gate and they check who is entering the parking lot. They have a good variety on the menu - it was very good, mid price range.

We stopped at Zippers but you can't see the parking from the restaurant. We had a hatchback rental so didn't want to leave all our luggage visible like that.

USA
reviews: 18
3. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

We love Hacienda Cocina right in the heart of town so to speak, on the Sea of Cortez. Where are you staying? If you are in SJD then agree with BCLadybug! and ... but ... this time of year the Pacific side will have breezes to cool off with. SofC not so much. I love doing spontaneous trips with my husb Max! Have a great time whereever and whatever! Susan

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 85
4. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

Lunch at he Hacienda Cocina Y Cantina will make you want to come back a few times. www.haciendacocina.com/ Almost all places in the area are casual.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 5
5. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

How about Baja Brewery at the top of Cabo villas....love the view

Indianapolis...
reviews: 19
6. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

Thumbs up for Baja Brewing Company!

B.C.
7. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

It seemed like they might want to eat shortly after landing and getting their car, before hitting Cabo. We usually stop closer to San Jose on our trips to and from the airport.

I haven't been to Baja Brewery yet, but can you keep an eye on the car with luggage?

Wibaux, Montana
reviews: 2
8. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

Great ideas!!!

One to add just up the beach from Hacienda and Baja is the Club Casada's hotel restaurant on the beach.

Hof mommyof3

Edited: 9:58 pm, September 01, 2013
Fresno, California
reviews: 31
9. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

Baja Cantina on the beach would be nice.

Seattle
reviews: 14
10. Re: Lunch after we arrive?

...but they want shade, to be able to see the car from the restaurant, and (i think?) someplace closer to the airport not all the way into town.