We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2013 Trip Advisor Black and Green Fishing Tournament

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado Springs...
reviews: 5
2013 Trip Advisor Black and Green Fishing Tournament

Alrrrright Fisherpersons,

With 99 days until the Captain's Meeting we are now 2-digit midgets! Let the smack-talking begin. Have you dusted off a spot over your fireplace for one of those glorious, solid gold (not quite) trophies? Is your team set, with some flashy name? Boats reserved? If so, let me know. Team "Beer-Thirty" will be aboard the RedRum. Who else?

Brentwood...
reviews: 2
121. Re: 2013 Trip Advisor Black and Green Fishing Tournament

Alright .....enough fun for you Buddy!

Stevens Point...
reviews: 9
122. Re: 2013 Trip Advisor Black and Green Fishing Tournament

Hi everyone, we non fisher people will be in Cabo starting Oct 19 through the 26th. We would really love to be there when the boats come in to see all your catches. Could you tell me when is a good time to go and where is the best place to see all the excitement on Saturday and Sunday?

Good luck everyone!!

Edited: 10:24 pm, September 03, 2013
Puyallup, Washington
reviews: 42
123. Re: 2013 Trip Advisor Black and Green Fishing Tournament

Steph, We fish on Monday and Tuesday 27/28. We usually al get together in Front of the Redrum office then mingle around The Mango Cantina Dockside around 2:30 to whenever. Saturday there will be a meet and greet starting at RIPS around 6 and Sunday we have a meeting at 6 at Cabo Blue then we break up to eat and drink where ever. Keep watching for more details. See Ya

Anacortes...
reviews: 13
124. Re: 2013 Trip Advisor Black and Green Fishing Tournament

Thank you Stephanie!

You say you're leaving on the 26th, and that's when the tourney is just getting started.

Our first event is a Meet and Greet on the 26th at 6pm. And the fishing will be on the 28th and 29th. You need to extend your trip so you can hang out with us!!!!

Minneapolis...
reviews: 41
125. Re: 2013 Trip Advisor Black and Green Fishing Tournament

One of the original guys that started the T/A Fishing Tourney lives right up the road from you in Waupaca. Wouldn't surprise me if you may even have met! LOL :)

Upper Michigan
reviews: 14
126. Re: 2013 Trip Advisor Black and Green Fishing Tournament

Any chance we could get the rules printed in Spanish so my Captain knows what the heck I am trying to say. Sometimes while fish drinking my English is not so good.

Colorado Springs...
reviews: 5
127. Re: 2013 Trip Advisor Black and Green Fishing Tournament

I will bring rules sheets in both English and Spanish. And somebody needs to buy Dave a new calendar!

Upper Michigan
reviews: 14
128. Re: 2013 Trip Advisor Black and Green Fishing Tournament

Yep I thought we were fishing on the 28th & 29th which is a Monday and Tuesday, but my calender is for October.

Stevens Point...
reviews: 9
129. Re: 2013 Trip Advisor Black and Green Fishing Tournament

Actually we R not in Stevens point but a little town called polonia. Pretty darn close to Waupaca!

Brentwood...
reviews: 2
130. Re: 2013 Trip Advisor Black and Green Fishing Tournament

burp