We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine in Cabo

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Collins...
reviews: 2
Wine in Cabo

Where can you buy wine? Is it American?

Brentwood...
1. Re: Wine in Cabo

Costco, Wal-Mart various other stores, American, Mexican and South American wines are available as well as wine from just about every other country in the world that makes it. Next door to Wal-Mart is La Europea liquor store which has good prices and a great selection as well

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 59
2. Re: Wine in Cabo

The wine selection at La Europea is excellent. There is US, Mexican, Chilean, French, and more. I asked for recommendations for some nice Mexican red wines and was quite happy with my purchases.

San Diego
reviews: 151
3. Re: Wine in Cabo

Is there a good map link showing these places?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 59
4. Re: Wine in Cabo

Maps? I love maps!

Wikimap centered on La Europea: wikimapia.org/…bs

Google Map: http://goo.gl/maps/jyQdQ

Los Cabos Guide maps: loscabosguide.com/maps/index.html (You can print these or tear them out of the magazine when you get to Cabo.)

cabo
reviews: 1
5. Re: Wine in Cabo

It's true! PacNW loves maps :)

For a nice Mexican red made in Northern Baja, look for La Cetto Nebbiolo. It's Mexico's most award winning wine in its class. And only around $12usd

Trail, Canada
6. Re: Wine in Cabo

Great to know of La Europea in Cabo . They have branch offices in PV and Ixtapa , Playa Del Carmen and Cancun among other places . Thanks for the mentioning it here . I can't remember some of my bank numbers but I won't forget this tidbit .

San Diego
reviews: 151
7. Re: Wine in Cabo

Love love La Cetto. We live in San Diego so familiar with thewinery.

Will be staying at the Wyndam. What's close walking distance to purchase nicewine at affordable prices?

San Francisco...
8. Re: Wine in Cabo

There is a nice wine shop in San Jose off of the freeway by the Mega store, walk on the south side of the road, past McDonalds towards Cabo San Lucas. the name of the shop is called, El Wine Shop! How original, eh? They have some very nice wines, some a bit too pricey for me, but I picked up a bottle of Casa Baloyan, the tres vinto blend ~ it was wonderful! they also had a few of regular California wines that I see here at home, which I was surprised to see. La Europa is the next best place for all around price and selection and is easier to get to when you are in in Cabo. You need a car for El Wine shop!

Edited: 12:40 am, July 11, 2013
Eagle River, Alaska
reviews: 6
9. Re: Wine in Cabo

@SDSpartan there is a deli/wine shop on the far side of the Marina past the Mall and near the Marina Fiesta Resort. Not really too far from where you will be staying.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 6
10. Re: Wine in Cabo

Right across the street from the Wyndham you have the OXXO...and just to the left as you exit Wyndham is the intersection of Marina and Cabo San Lucas...there is a Mambo store...both have a small selection of wine...it is behind the counter...but check it out...you can about crawl home from both!! I did price comparisons with other bigger stores...and both OXXO and Mambo were within pesos of the bigger places...sometimes less even. No need for a cab...and getting more is easy!!