We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape Travel Private Transportation

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Cape Travel Private Transportation

wondering what your experience has been with private transportation using Cape Travel to/fr SJD airport to Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. Also, do they provide child seats if requested?

Colorado Springs...
reviews: 13
1. Re: Cape Travel Private Transportation

We stay at Playa Grande and they use Cape Travel for their shuttle service from the airport. We've never had any issues with them. They're always waiting for us when we arrive. We don't have any children so I don't know about the car seats.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 33
2. Re: Cape Travel Private Transportation

I have only used their reqular shuttle service to Playa Grande or Solmar, and they have been super. For my private transfer I use Celito Lindo now, and they were wonderful.

Bay Area, CA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 35
3. Re: Cape Travel Private Transportation

Maybe just send them a quick email and ask them about the car seats.

Also, I know there are other shuttle services that provide car seats either free, or for a nominal cost. I would think that Cape Travel has them available, too. Besides, since they are PG's "preferred" shuttle and PG does have plenty of families with small children, they surely must have car seats available for use.

4. Re: Cape Travel Private Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 14, 2014