We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best night for Night life??

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beloit, Kansas
reviews: 5
Best night for Night life??

We will be in cabo from a thursday night til the following monday night and I was wondering if some people that know cabo well could tell me what would be the best night to go and hit the bars down in cabo for a night. We were thinking of doing a pub crawl and want things to be happening. we would like to be able to go out dancing and have a great time. If you could tell me what night is the best night I would appreciate it.

Jeffersonville...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Best night for Night life??

Friday night is good but Saturday night most of the bars are packed after 11pm. Fun times!!

st louis, mo
reviews: 6
2. Re: Best night for Night life??

friday

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 36
3. Re: Best night for Night life??

Friday night will be your best bet. Saturday night as mentioned get's very crowded the reason being is that it's locals night and seems to be the one night a week that all the locals flood into town. Which if you like a crowded bar and can speak Spanish might be a good thing. For Dancing Cabo Wabo seems to have a steady crowd most nights for the week.

Portland Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
4. Re: Best night for Night life??

Friday and Saturday. Saturday is busier because most of the time share hotels run Sat to Sat. Everyone wants to party the first night they get to Cabo.

Beloit, Kansas
reviews: 5
5. Re: Best night for Night life??

I think we might try friday night in hopes that it isn't so crowded that you cant move or dance! Hope that is the right decision!

Upper Michigan
reviews: 12
6. Re: Best night for Night life??

Try both Friday and Saturday, then you will know for sure.

Kelowna, Canada
reviews: 27
7. Re: Best night for Night life??

It really doesn't matter.....every night can be a "busy" night. Just depends on the week and the people. I have had some of my best times on a Wednesday night ! You're in Cabo on vacation , and so is everyone else..........I'll second tie guy , go out both nights and you'll know for sure. Have fun !!!!

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 42
8. Re: Best night for Night life??

I agree with tie guy and Hew! Always fun to be had on any night in Cabo! Start out at one of the smaller walk up bars such as Rips, Sangrias, Happy Ending, Cabo Blue, meet people and get your cheap drink on. Later in the night check out some of the clubs and see which is more your style....Cabo Wabo, Mandela, Squid Roe, etc. The beauty of Cabo is everything is easily walkable and there are no cover charges! Enjoy!

9. Re: Best night for Night life??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 14, 2014