We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazing Cabo Race?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
So. Cal.
reviews: 11
Amazing Cabo Race?

We've been reading good reports about the Amazing Cabo Race and we're wondering if anyone out there can share some specifics. Apparently this is a new company and their website simply says that it's "coming soon" but we'd like to know a little more before we arrive. Does this need to be booked in advance? Where does it begin? How long does it last? What's the cost? Is there a minimum/maximum requirement? Thanks in advance for any and all input!

Vancouver BC
reviews: 2
1. Re: Amazing Cabo Race?

Their web site says that their New Web Site is coming soon.

Try emailing them with your questions.

info@aMAZEinCaboRace.com.mx

Hopefully someone else will have done the race and have some info for you.

Las Vegas
reviews: 109
2. Re: Amazing Cabo Race?

I did the amazing race last week and the amazing bar crawl two weeks in a row in June. I just returned home and am in the process of writing my reviews but they were both a blast and well worth the $$$.

The daytime race takes you to different places in Cabo that are of the beaten path which we normally wouldn't venture. I don't want to give too much away (you need to solve clues to figure out the next destination), but we took water taxis, danced in bars, hiked to monuments, visited historical sites, etc.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I plan to do it again in October it was that much fun!

Boise, Idaho
reviews: 52
3. Re: Amazing Cabo Race?

what is the cost per person, and how long does it take? do you have time to enjoy the places youre at or are you literally racing? :)

Puyallup, Washington
reviews: 37
4. Re: Amazing Cabo Race?

Lisa, tell me more, tell me more!!!!!!!!! See Ya

Eagle River, Alaska
reviews: 6
5. Re: Amazing Cabo Race?

If you are in Cabo, you could stop by Cabo Blue and ask. I'm not positive, but I believe that Scott and Amanda are the primary organizers of this event as well as the Pub Crawl.

Bay Area, CA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 34
6. Re: Amazing Cabo Race?

Sounds like fun. What a great idea! Unfortunately, I couldn't imagine doing that when I'm in town in October (too hot/humid for me). But, next May might be a great time to do it. Can't wait to read your review.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 5
7. Re: Amazing Cabo Race?

go to facebook and search Amazing Cabo Bar Crawl....you can see pics of past events. Not sure about Scott and Amanda, but did talk to the lady that started this "excursion" when I was there in May. Of course Cabo Blue is one of their Go To places on the race....as well as Sangrias (that's where I met her)...you had to eat one of the famous dried crickets in order to get your next clue. Everybody seems to have an absolute ball doing it.

Bay Area, CA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 34
8. Re: Amazing Cabo Race?

I'll pass on the bar crawl since I don't really drink. But the other one sounds like fun.

chicago
9. Re: Amazing Cabo Race?

I'll pass on the race since I don't eat crickets and stick to the bar crawls :)

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 5
10. Re: Amazing Cabo Race?

I'll just sit at the bar and watch all of you pass through on either crawl/race

Edited: 1:32 pm, July 10, 2013