We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas condo/suite rental

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Penn Valley...
reviews: 27
Christmas condo/suite rental

Hi all,

I'm looking for a condo/suite for 2 ppl 12/17/2013-12/26/2013. A fridge is a necessity. Ideally, Casa Dorado, Cabo Villas or near Medano Beach.

Inquired on vrbo and not getting much. Thanks so much!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 32
1. Re: Christmas condo/suite rental

A difficult week for space from just about any source..............try RedWeek also perhaps, and, if push comes to shove-you might try some tour operators.........would possibly cost more, but since they contract early-they might have something...........Mexico Unlimited, Earth, Sea & Sky (wwwlcabovillas.com) Even Pleasant Mexico and Apple Vacations...........there are lots of those possibilities..........I also sent you a pm.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 32
2. Re: Christmas condo/suite rental

oops-that should have been www.cabovillas.com ...........I think I may be the typo queen here ;)

Philadelphia
reviews: 10
3. Re: Christmas condo/suite rental

I know someone that has a villa (or villas) at Cabo Villas for rent December 13-29. Let me know if you are interested and I can put you in touch with them.

4. Re: Christmas condo/suite rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 13, 2014