We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive in Cabo

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hollister...
All Inclusive in Cabo

I am looking to go to an All Inclusive in Cabo not looking to spend more than $1200. I am stuck between dreams, secrets, and both riu. Any suggestions please help

Thanks Joe

Vancouver BC
reviews: 2
1. Re: All Inclusive in Cabo

Check out the Riu Santa Fe currently quite a bit under $1200 for one adult.

riu.com/en/…index.jsp

Brentwood...
reviews: 2
2. Re: All Inclusive in Cabo

The absolute best deal right now in Cabo for AI's is Skyauction bidding on Sandos FInisterra, located on the Pacific side a 10 minute walk to downtown. Not sure what the minimum bid is currently but they have been going for around $100 a night for 2 recently. If you bid BE SURE to read all the small print cause there are taxes and fees but its all disclosed but take those per night fees into account when you bid and if your patient and can wait for a few auctions you can score one for cheap....FYI, as soon as one auction ends for each resort, another one begins till the contract length between Skyauctions and the resort ends. the auction is for between 1- 7 days but I wanted 12 days so I won 2 auctions and booked them back to back to make a 12 day AI for 2 for $1485 which included Skyauctions $20 fee AND insurance

www.skyauction.com/action/searchPaging…

3. Re: All Inclusive in Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 11, 2014