We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

Our last night in town before moving to an AI, I've decided to do an unplanned dinner, leaving Casa Dorada on foot around 6pm. We were thinking to do a bar crawl/taco crawl, hitting all the taco places, starting with Gardienas. We'll want to go to Gordo Lele's and Taco's Guss, though anyone have any good suggestions as to as to where to stop along the way to take advantage of some good drink specials (2x1, 2 beers, 2 shots etc)?

I'm looking for an "organized walking list" from our location. Maybe we should start from the furthest location, too. I get that some of you will say, just stop when you hit a place, though we want to hit the good ones!

Also, is it uncommon just to get one taco at each place? I don't want to be too full at our first stop without trying as many as we can!

Thanks!

Tacoma, Wash
reviews: 10
11. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

Oh boy!! Yummy, Hew!!!!

You aren't that far..LOL!!!!

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 36
12. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

That's funny Hew, I buy Walkerswood Jerk from Jamaica from Amazon in one gallon buckets, love the stuff. It's great on chicken, pork, ribs, and prawns.

One day we'll make it happen! It would probably be good one dorado also!

Brentwood...
reviews: 2
13. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

Jerked something or other at Bwasks place in October! wooooo hooooo

14. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

Thanks! We'll have to stop at Sharky's, too! CaboHooligan...need enough tacos to hang with my man if I want to keep up with his beers, lol!

15. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 12, 2014