We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

Our last night in town before moving to an AI, I've decided to do an unplanned dinner, leaving Casa Dorada on foot around 6pm. We were thinking to do a bar crawl/taco crawl, hitting all the taco places, starting with Gardienas. We'll want to go to Gordo Lele's and Taco's Guss, though anyone have any good suggestions as to as to where to stop along the way to take advantage of some good drink specials (2x1, 2 beers, 2 shots etc)?

I'm looking for an "organized walking list" from our location. Maybe we should start from the furthest location, too. I get that some of you will say, just stop when you hit a place, though we want to hit the good ones!

Also, is it uncommon just to get one taco at each place? I don't want to be too full at our first stop without trying as many as we can!

Thanks!

Brentwood...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

Right next door to CD is Sharkys and after about 5 or 6 when they fire up the rotissierie the al pastor tacos are some of the best in Cabo, make it your last stop right before you get home but do not miss them, they are the best in town IMO.

Indianapolis...
reviews: 19
2. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

I don't think Sharkey's keeps the rotissierie going late. Last couple of times I went there for a late dinner it was already shut down. Maybe has to do with the crowd and demand on a particular night. We still ordered tacos inside. In fact, that's what we normally do on our first night in town. At about $2 apiece we get a big plate of assorted tacos and chow down.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 32
3. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

Yum! I agree about good tacos at Sharkeys! Other than there and Gordo Lele's I don't usually have tacos, so am no help-just wanted to see what was suggested for this 'tour'...................and now I'm hungry for a good taco!

Nevada
reviews: 9
4. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

A taco crawl! What an awesome idea!

Kelowna, Canada
reviews: 27
5. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

I love this idea too.......I bet it would make a really cool M&G ! All this taco talk , I just called home and we're having them for dinner.......Gordo LeLe's or Gran Pastor would sure hit the spot right about now ! But for tonight - Tacos , Dos Equis and DJ shots Mmmmmm.......and it's not even hump day ! Oh well........

Brentwood...
6. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

It may not be hump day Hew but its Taco Tuesday! Kind of a tradition in lots of Mexican restaurants and taqueria's around here is to have taco specials on Tuesday, my fav locally has any kind of soft or hard shelled tacos for a buck!

Midwest
reviews: 10
7. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

SJ, It is Taco Tuesday in our town also. . .thinking of heading out for some south of the border! One of our restaurants has them for $.75. . . .we are in a slower market than you!

Oregon
reviews: 16
8. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

A taco crawl is almost guaranteed to spoil your beer appetite. Just sayin'......

Brentwood...
9. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

10 tacos for $7.50, cant beat that Diva though I bet our local Mexicans make better taco's than yours! LOL ; )

Kelowna, Canada
reviews: 27
10. Re: Bar Crawl / Taco Crawl from Casa Dorada

Ooooo , just had Jamaican style "jerk chicken" tacos at home. Oh so good ! Hard to beat that home cookin people...next time i will invite y'all over ! SJ brings the 1942 , bwask brings the cold ones and i will do the cookin. Sorry , i dont sing like Javier ! LOL