We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special Hello To My Friends

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stroudsburg...
reviews: 4
Special Hello To My Friends

Hey folks sorry it's been a while since I've been in touch with u on this forum but alot has been happening in my life that I feel the need to share with u. Just last week I was diagnosed with Kidney cancer and I'm scheduled for surgery on August 12th to remove my left Kidney which has 2 cancerous tumors. My doctors have assured me that I will be able to function with 1 Kidney and that I'm lucky the cancer was caught very early. I certainly welcome your prayers that everything turns out okay. I hope you all have a great Summer and have one for me, love ya all.

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 5
31. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Hey Geo, sounds like you've got a positive attitude...thats 1/2 the battle. Best of luck to you and see you in the sun sometime:)

Stroudsburg...
32. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Terry, it has been a long time since we have spoken. Thank you for your message and I will make sure to stay in touch

Wisconsin,Michigan...
reviews: 21
33. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Geo prayers and a speedy recovery after surgery! We will need to see you guys and enjoy PB Blanco pool again!

Ken and Kris

Puyallup, Washington
reviews: 37
34. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Geo, prayers for a speedy recovery. We'll need to see you down here soon. Don't forget the healing powers of Cabo!!!!! Best to Yvonne. See Ya

California
reviews: 2
35. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

I had to come out of lurker-dom to respond to this one. I am so sorry to hear this news, Jorge. Cancer sucks! I am three years out and still think of it almost every day. I don't know about your specific of kidney cancer, but I know several people who have had different variations and recovered quite quickly - and are still well! I wish this for you! My love to you and Yvonne. You know where to find me if you want to chat!

Massapequa, NY
reviews: 13
36. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Jorge,

Just saw you post and I want you to know how much Sheri and I will be praying and thinking of you and Yvonne. Your strong my friend. I'm sure we will see you back down in Cabo soon.

Bob

Nevada
reviews: 9
37. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Thinking of you Geo. Stay strong!

Petaluma, California
reviews: 30
38. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Jorge,

It's gonna take a whole lot more than kidney cancer to slow you down, you tough old bird. Hang in there amigo, our prayers and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. See ya in the sun soon!

Mike & Shirley

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 14
39. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Aww Whorehey I am in your corner my friend! Lots of prayers coming you way now and until you are back up to full speed! Stay strong my hermano!!

F

Waupaca, Wisconsin
40. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Jorgie

You are on the top of my list for prayers! So sorry you are going through this. Best wishes to you and your wonderful wife We love you and pray Gods speed in healing! Love Dan & Jo