We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special Hello To My Friends

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stroudsburg...
reviews: 4
Special Hello To My Friends

Hey folks sorry it's been a while since I've been in touch with u on this forum but alot has been happening in my life that I feel the need to share with u. Just last week I was diagnosed with Kidney cancer and I'm scheduled for surgery on August 12th to remove my left Kidney which has 2 cancerous tumors. My doctors have assured me that I will be able to function with 1 Kidney and that I'm lucky the cancer was caught very early. I certainly welcome your prayers that everything turns out okay. I hope you all have a great Summer and have one for me, love ya all.

Bay Area, CA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 34
1. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Jorge, Good luck with the surgery. I will pray all goes well for you and that you recover quickly. ~Donna

Pennsylvania
reviews: 12
2. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

This forum is known for its great prayer warriors so thanks for sharing with us. I will be praying for healing and peace for you and your family as well as wisdom for your Dr's and surgical team. Please remember that we are close by if there is anything that John and I can do.

Graham, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 6
3. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

So sorry to hear that Jorge. Prayers from us as well that the surgery will go well and that you will have a full recovery. We will miss you in October.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 5
4. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Sorry to hear that news Geo....will say prayers for you during this ordeal. Strength to you and your family during this time. We are one big family of prayers and positive mojo, thanks for letting us know and keep us posted on your recovery. Hope to see you in Cabo at a later date

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 32
5. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Jorge, you and your family will definitely be getting my prayers and all good thoughts. Stay strong and know that you are loved my friend.

Upper Michigan
reviews: 12
6. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

You are in our prayers. My wife went thru treatments for over 2 years and she is now sassier than before.

Minneapolis...
reviews: 36
7. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Well, I just got off the phone with my buddy Jorge! He is in good spirits and joking as ever. Jorge was more concerned about me and my neck problem than his own self! He stated that he feels fine and the Dr. says there should be no problem with removing the kidney remotely! I'll be in close touch with him prior to his Aug. 12th surgery! Love ya my friend! :)

Edited: 11:07 am, July 08, 2013
Anacortes...
reviews: 13
8. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Wow Jorge! What an ordeal you are going through. But it sounds like you are in good hands and I will pray for a complete recovery. Vaya con Dios, mi amigo!

Fresno, California
reviews: 27
9. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

All the best Jorge for a speedy recovery so you can be in Cabo for the Tourney

Stroudsburg...
reviews: 4
10. Re: Special Hello To My Friends

Thanks guys, I appreciate everyone of your responses. I'm confident all will work out.