We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maro's Shrimp House

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Odessa
Maro's Shrimp House

Went there last night, my wife and I and 2 of our sons (28 & 19) and there fiance/girlfriend. What a fantastic time we had. Food was very good and plentiful, crowd was definitely in the party mood, lot of singing amongst the tables. Ignacio was our waiter and treated us like family. Way too many bulldogs for the family, so I stopped at 1 beer, knowing I'm driving home. I don't know how many bulldogs they brought us but they started bringing them for free, along with shots. The Amazing Cabo bar Crawl was going on and Maro's was one of their stops, so funny watching them stroll in and wobble out headed to the next bar!! Never felt more welcomed at a restaurant, I could go on and on, my wife's name is now "Chi Chi Mama". And all of this for $178 plus tip, we had lobster, more lobster, fried shrimp and fish, fajitas, guacomole, well you get the picture, Great time, btw-went to Salvatore's a couple of nights ago, fantastic, and once again so inexpensive.

Brentwood...
reviews: 2
11. Re: Maro's Shrimp House

Hooligan, I havent eaten at the Cabo Cantina but it sounds like I had better try it out in October! Good green sauce is not to be missed!

Oregon
reviews: 16
12. Re: Maro's Shrimp House

SJ, Their green sauce is better than good. Just holding the jar in your hand will make you break out in a sweat.

Just a little dab'll do ya!

New York
reviews: 24
13. Re: Maro's Shrimp House

As evidenced by my picture, my wife and I love Maros. Great food, tons of fun and Maro and staff are great. This place is the epitome of Cabo for me.

Indianapolis...
reviews: 18
14. Re: Maro's Shrimp House

Crowded? Noisy? Full of people drinking and having a fun time? Three of the main reasons we love Maro's. Well, that and the big plates of shimp and lobster tails... and the bulldogs, of course. Taking them a UO Ducks license plate this year to add to their wall.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 31
15. Re: Maro's Shrimp House

That will be a good addition, Mike!

One of the things I also like is that I can actually finish my meal there when I just order those yummy, grilled shrimp! It isn't so many I wast a bite!

16. Re: Maro's Shrimp House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, yesterday