We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

storm erick

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cabo san lucas
storm erick

looks like we will get our first storm activity tomorrow night, storm erick. forecast is to come fairly close by cabo san lucas tomorrow night, with the cooler waters around, it won't be as strong as a hurricane, but looks like some rain! should turn the hills into green again like last year! we expect the port to be closed monday for sure. possible tomorrow morning, depending on what warning we are under. currently we are under tropical storm watch

www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_ep5+shtml/115243.shtml?5-daynl#contents

Edited: 10:57 am, July 06, 2013
reviews: 2
21. Re: storm erick

I'm perhaps visiting July 31-Aug 7, how much rain should I expect & should hurricane season scare me? Thank you!

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 36
22. Re: storm erick

It's a crap shoot with the summer weather but odds are you won't see any rain. Check this website to get the latest updates at NOAA on tropical storms and hurricanes.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Fresno, California
reviews: 29
23. Re: storm erick

If it rains just sit under a palapa or in a restaurant and drink beer, chips and salsa, little guac and life is good.

24. Re: storm erick

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 13, 2014