We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October and November Roll Call

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC
reviews: 1
October and November Roll Call

Hey fellow TA'ers - I figured I would start a thread regarding October and November Cabo travels. I will be there with my girlfriend for my big 5-0 birthday celebration from the 6-13 October at Pueblo Bonito Rose, and I will be at Marina Fiesta Resort from 2-11 November with my team for the Tuna shootout. Hope to see soem familiar faces and meet some new friends.

Nashville
reviews: 23
31. Re: October and November Roll Call

3 couples in from 10.26 - 11.2 staying at the Hilton. It's our 12th trip but still counting down the days like a kid at Christmas!

albany
reviews: 39
32. Re: October and November Roll Call

Will be there in October for Sammy's Birthday bash....

Michigan
reviews: 15
33. Re: October and November Roll Call

We'll be in Cabo Nov 12-23.....@ VLE.......Weather should be great and hopefully get to Rips for a drink or 2..Got to get to Zippers in San Jose...Wife has always wanted to go there for drinks.. They say bar has got a great setting over the Sea of Cortez.. Sure we will have awesome dinners every night, we hav lots of fav's.

2 months and counting........!!!!

Indianapolis...
reviews: 9
34. Re: October and November Roll Call

October 4-11 ... Casa Dorada Medano Beach !!! Cant wait !!!!!

West Allis...
35. Re: October and November Roll Call

I will be at Villa Del Arco November 2nd to 9th! Can't wait !!

Fredon, New Jersey...
reviews: 6
36. Re: October and November Roll Call

Will be at casa dorada for nov2- nov 16. Love it and can't wait. Any other jersey folk?

Pennsylvania
37. Re: October and November Roll Call

November 15 - 21st for myself and 4 other girlfriends. Fishing with Dream Weaver. Can't wait !!

38. Re: October and November Roll Call

Arriving November 1 - Departing November 10. Going with a large group and staying at the Rui Sante Fe. Can't wait, celebrating mine and a friends 50th!

las vega, nv
reviews: 4
39. Re: October and November Roll Call

Just 'chiming in' a little late. We will be there November 4th through the 10th. Staying at the Tropicana in SJDC. Can't wait!!!! YIPEE!

Midwest
reviews: 10
40. Re: October and November Roll Call

Yippee!! I finally get to post--just booked! Sandos Finisterra from October 20-30th! If only it was tomorrow!