We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Septembre Roll Call 2013

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Holmen, Wisconsin
reviews: 2
Septembre Roll Call 2013

We went to Cabo last September and rode out Tropical Storm John and had a sweatfest in the heat and humidity. This year we will be at Grand Solmar September 15th-21st. Hope that it is cooler on the Pacific side! I am starting the countdown now and can't wait... :) Anyone else?

23 replies to this topic
SF Bay Area
1. Re: Septembre Roll Call 2013

Myself and 6-7 friends will be there the 6th to the 12th... 4 of us are staying at Marina Sol and the other 3 are staying at the Me...

Reedsburg, Wisconsin
reviews: 7
2. Re: Septembre Roll Call 2013

we will be there right after you leave--sept 21-28....hope your trip is better this year!

South Bend...
reviews: 12
3. Re: Septembre Roll Call 2013

We will be there September 28-Oct. 5th. Me and my three brothers (all cabo newbies) for a guys fishing trip. We are staying at Villa del Arco, and we have a couple days booked with Pisces Sportsfishing. I hope it isn't a total sweatfest as you experienced John. I am really looking forward to showing my brothers around Cabo. Happy travels to all of you.

San Diego...
reviews: 36
4. Re: Septembre Roll Call 2013

Girls trip!!! Sept 14-17th! Had no idea it got so humid in Cabo....been in May and it was perfect weather! Thanks for the heads up, hope there are no weather issues for anyone!!! Enjoy!! 9 weeks and counting!

Calgary, AB
reviews: 13
5. Re: Septembre Roll Call 2013

Coming down the first week of Sept! Aug 31-7th

Indiana
reviews: 1
6. Re: Septembre Roll Call 2013

a week of R&R September 6 - 13 at Villa Del Arco....really hoping for good weather!!!

Daytona Beach...
reviews: 5
7. Re: Septembre Roll Call 2013

Just booked sept 25-oct 3 hoping for some waves and sun!!!! So excited staying at Misiones our usual owner owned condo

reviews: 12
8. Re: Septembre Roll Call 2013

So excited , can't wait September 28 - October 5 Capella hoping for good weather. Fishing with Pisces sunset cruise and alot of sippin & relaxing!!!

Daytona Beach...
9. Re: Septembre Roll Call 2013

Where you staying? We should meet up

Daytona Beach...
10. Re: Septembre Roll Call 2013

We should meet up where are u staying

Reply to: Septembre Roll Call 2013
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted