We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what do you guys know about los cabos passport Card?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chula Vista...
what do you guys know about los cabos passport Card?

hi im thinking to go on a small trip to los cabos and I heard about this Card "Loscabospassport" and im wondering is it a scam is it true it gives you discounts and 2x1, let me know if you have used it before and how it works, please :)

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 71
1. Re: what do you guys know about los cabos passport Card?

Hi Mia.....The www.loscabospassport.com is indeed a good discount program. You purchase the card. Its the size of a credit card. You simply show it BEFORE you make a purchase at a participating business. They deduct the discount from your bill. Its that simple.

Some of the participants might have new help that may not know about this discount. Be sure you read the info about the card and let the server know what discount you expect.

Bay Area, CA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 35
2. Re: what do you guys know about los cabos passport Card?

Yes, be very sure you read the restrictions, etc. And many of them are specific to the restaurant or vendor.

Most people on this forum think that the Passport Card is better for activity discounts, and the Los Cabos Guide vouchers are better for restaurants/meals.

Check out both and do a comparison to figure out which is best for your particular situation. But, know that many people on this forum use one or both, so they are both legitimate.

Chula Vista...
3. Re: what do you guys know about los cabos passport Card?

Thank you I purchased the platinum card, have you tried it, which restaurants are good choises?

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 71
4. Re: what do you guys know about los cabos passport Card?

Ive used it at Villa Serena and Puerta Vieja. Both are very nice places just outside of Cabo on the corridor across from Walmart and Home depot. Martys La Ricazon is a place I would go back too. Los Barriles gets great reviews. Many of the regulars like Sharkeys and Tabascos on Medano Beach is a fun place.

Some of the participating restaurants listed are in San Jose 20 miles away.

Victoria, Texas
5. Re: what do you guys know about los cabos passport Card?

Rocky,

We are staying at Los Cabos Golf Resort and plan on playing 2-3 days of golf. Have you used the passport there for golf 2X1 or is the local deal of play once get second time half off better? There is a possibility we would only play twice, so unless we use the passport for food and/or other excursions it may not be worth it? Also, does every restaurant listed on the voucher program have vouchers available or just the few listed? I'm confused if there are any for Double Eagle Restaurant at the resort?

6. Re: what do you guys know about los cabos passport Card?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 13, 2014