We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OFFICIAL 2005 Spring Break Thread

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NC
OFFICIAL 2005 Spring Break Thread

Just Curios who is going and when.

Who are you/group: (girl, guy, age, etc)

Situation: (spring break, friendly tryst, b-day, etc)

Dates: (only Feb-March dates)

Hotel: (this s/b obvious)

Here I am....

3 Duke Junior Girls

College Spring Break

March 14-20th

Melia San Lucas

Anyone Else???

California
21. Re: OFFICIAL 2005 Spring Break Thread

My buddy and myself are wondering the same thing. While i am up for an all-out party, i was hoping there might be some place to find some respite from the crowds. However, i did notice that there was at least one post on this thread from a group that was mid to late 20's professionals. As for me, i am still a student, albeit professional-aged, hence my only time off was spring break, and my roommate, who works for intel, just decided to fit it into his work schedule. So, while i don't have any definite answer to your question, im sure there will be a diverse crowd, though it will probably be dominated by 18-21. But hell, i don't think it is worth incurring charges to change your plans. I am sure you will have a good time regardless. What dates are you going?

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 9
22. Re: OFFICIAL 2005 Spring Break Thread

Highstepper,

Don't worry about being overwhelmed. I've been to CSL several years during spring break (although spring break seems to extend over about a two month period now). It's actually more entertaining than anything else. You will in fact find a wide variety of people including "work hard, play hard" types 30 years your senior (Ése es nosotros) that still enjoy a couple of buckets of cold beer on Medano Beach. Are there theatrics? Of course, but what do you expect when the girl from Texas who just fell in love with the guy from Arizona saw him doing body shots off the girls from Indiana.

Just go and have a good time! CSL and surroundings never fail to make me feel better.

Manhattan
23. Re: OFFICIAL 2005 Spring Break Thread

Eljefe/JMALAW,

Thanks for your replies. Okay, i guess it's not worth reworking my dates. I just didn't want to feel like the cheesy "older guy" who thinks he can hang w/the college folk on spring break. On the bright side, I suppose it will be fun to watch like Eljefe said (i like to watch...ha ha). As a side note, looking to partner up on a boat charter w/any other yuppies down there on the dates March 14th-21st. I'm mainly interested in catching bill fish of any type or doing a little sharking. So, if any small group of guys(must be cool and northeast is a plus) have same interests reply back to this post. I'm looking at the 1000-1200 range boats but could compromise. This is not only open to guys I guess. Like Eljefe said, there are plenty of theatrics to be seen. So if you happen to be a girl from Texas or Indiana, you're welcome to a free boat trip so long as you don't mind sitting up on the bow dancing all day to JayZ as if we had are own rap video (am i kidding,.... yeah probably)... but it was worth the funny thought ; )-

P.S. this is a serious inquiry about the charter. Sounds weird to share a boat, but it makes a lot of sense for a small group that doesn't want to be on some wimpy a$$ boat for 600-700 bucks. 1000-1200 dollars gaurantees a NICE huge boat (bertram, ocean yacht, egg harbor, etc). It makes SUCH a difference.

San Francisco, CA
reviews: 2
24. Re: OFFICIAL 2005 Spring Break Thread

just noticed the 'dukeblue' thread as i went to u of maryland.

i am one of a couple of mid 30s girls that'll be down there 3/18-3/25. looking forward to a little march madness.

to someone who asked about rescheduling...cabo always has the same vibe, spring break or not. the party is always there if you want it...or not. kinda like new orleans, bourbon street always a party, especially during mardi gras, but even during mardi gras there are other cool mellow things to see and do away from bourbon street. make sense?

~s

Montana
25. Re: OFFICIAL 2005 Spring Break Thread

2guys, 1 girl from Montana State

College Spring Break

March 11-19th

Misiones del cabo

st. louis
26. Re: OFFICIAL 2005 Spring Break Thread

Three guys from AZZZZZ!! march 14-20 at RIU

What up FINLAY!!!!!!!

Toronto,Canada
27. Re: OFFICIAL 2005 Spring Break Thread

hola,

5 guys from Toronto, Canada.

Spring breakin it with the americans this year. Been on the canadian spring break b4 but heard you guys do it better?

Arriving mar.8 and departing the 12th. staying at the Rui Palace. Gonna have some great times and open to partying with everybody.

Cheers

NYC
28. Re: OFFICIAL 2005 Spring Break Thread

3 Girls (2 nyu seniors, 1 nyu grad)

March 14-20

spring break & the working at a desk job is dulling me escape

Marina Fiesta

We are extremely excited and are interested in any cool activities/places people run across.

I want to try my hand at surfing (from fl-long lost childhood visions).

Hopefully we can get some information out of a friend of ours who goes down there a couple times a year.

California
29. Re: OFFICIAL 2005 Spring Break Thread

2 Guys

NorCal

March 18-24

Check out this website for all your activity needs/desires. Have fun. Maybe we'll see you down there.

xploraloscabos.com/english/actionsportstours…

Chicago
30. Re: OFFICIAL 2005 Spring Break Thread

Any spring breakers staying at Solmar suites??????

2 grad students from Chicago.