We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transportation special by Brown´s Private Services

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Airport Transportation special by Brown´s Private Services

I just received an email from Brown's Private Services that is promoting a special price for Tripadvisor's readers on private airport transportation to Cabo area (zone 3). For a one way it is $80 and for a roundtrip it is $160. They seem to have very nice vehicles and well the photos of these look great. Have you ever tried them? I just made a reservation for an upcoming trip next month, so let's see how it turns out and I will keep you posted with my feedback. Oh and I almost forgot, they include bottled water and beer on board which is complimentary. (that was the best part lol).

30 replies to this topic
Cabo San Lucas...
reviews: 18
1. Re: Airport Transportation special by Brown´s Private Services

Since you just joined TA today, how did they contact you about a TA deal????

Midwest
reviews: 10
2. Re: Airport Transportation special by Brown´s Private Services

No, I have never tried them.

3. Re: Airport Transportation special by Brown´s Private Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:19 pm, April 18, 2013

Northern Cali
reviews: 13
4. Re: Airport Transportation special by Brown´s Private Services

I have arranged for Cielito Lindo to take us RT as well (even have a stop @ Walmart) and the cost is $160. I don't see where the Brown Services is really much of a deal if this is the going rate. Ours too is private transportation with beer and water.

Indianapolis...
reviews: 19
5. Re: Airport Transportation special by Brown´s Private Services

You can get cheaper.

Houston, Texas
6. Re: Airport Transportation special by Brown´s Private Services

I receive an email every month about their different services or specials :)

Houston, Texas
7. Re: Airport Transportation special by Brown´s Private Services

so 160 dlls is the average price for RT to Zone 3? I was quoted around 195 dlls with another company - But good to know!

Kelowna, Canada
reviews: 27
8. Re: Airport Transportation special by Brown´s Private Services

I think you can find as low as $140 and as high as the moon , for private shuttles. Not all of them include bevy's but the good ones do. Another happy Cielito Lindo customer here.......

Oregon
reviews: 16
9. Re: Airport Transportation special by Brown´s Private Services

Remember too, time is money.

If a transport company has to wait outside while you do your shopping, you will (and should) expect them to charge you for their time. (You are tying up both their driver, and their vehicle.)

Take the transport to your resort, find a corner market to buy what you need to get through the night, relax, have a few beverages, a great meal, and enjoy the fact that you are in Cabo!

In our experience, we have found that if we wait until the next day, and simply take a cab out to and back from Wally's (or Costco), it is cheaper, and we then have the luxury of spending as long as we wish. It takes me 20 minutes just to shop the cheese, pastry, and fresh fruit area of Wally's. Not to mention the "beverage" area.

We too, are happy Cielito Lindo customers.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 1
10. Re: Airport Transportation special by Brown´s Private Services

I just got quoted $115 from inside Los Cabos. I don't think it includes beer and definitely not a stop at the store but hey we have all week for all the beer we want.

http://www.insideloscabos.com

Edited: 5:58 pm, April 18, 2013
Reply to: Airport Transportation special by Brown´s Private Services
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted