We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

David from Monkey Buiness...

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City...
reviews: 14
David from Monkey Buiness...

Looks like David is no longer working at Monkey Business. Hopefully everyone else is planning on sticking around. He made the best Margaritas in cabo...

Upper Michigan
reviews: 12
11. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

Oh no not an extra pour in Cabo, that just does not happen unless your name is Hooligan.

Minneapolis...
reviews: 36
12. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

Ya, go figure! That's pretty bad when they start to monitor the staff for drinks. I can see if it was putting their fingers in the cash box.....which I'm sure "never" happens in Cabo! LOL

I don't know of too many tourist destinations where the staff doesn't have a drink with you or give you a good pour from time to time! Maybe an AI, I don't know! :P

Kelowna, Canada
reviews: 27
13. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

Like a good chef , a bartender HAS to make sure what you are being served is perfect ! Thay have to sample it first. As far as extra pours go , that's what brings us back for more. I will prove that by following David to his next location. Hey , do you think they would build us an overpass between the two bars ? Can't be very safe stumbling back and forth after a few of those extra pour drinks from across the busy street !

Oregon
reviews: 16
14. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

Hew, go on Sunday's. They shut the street down to traffic.

As for David leaving the MB, I can only state that I have been to MB twice. The first time, even though there were two guys sitting at the bar drinking beer, I was told that the bar was not open yet. The next time, I was told that their blender was broken. Both times, I did not get a "warm fuzzy" feeling.

My favorite Maggies are made at Rip's. Three different bartenders, Pedro, Carlos, and Ivan. Great maggies from any of them.

btw....the most expensive drinks in town? The bar stool next to Tie-Guy. The cheapest drinks in town? The bar stool next to CanAmerican2.

Edited: 3:30 pm, April 23, 2013
Brentwood...
reviews: 2
15. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

Oh no Hooligan, there you go again with the blender needed for a Maggie talk! Leave the frooty pebbles drinks for the ladies and beer belly up to the bar with the guys! LOL

Minneapolis...
16. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

Hey Jack, Karen's with you about Rip's making good maggies! Out of all the years I've been going to Mexico (since 1986), I have never ordered a margarita! I've tasted some but never ordered one! At least that I remember! :P

Edited: 5:09 pm, April 23, 2013
Oregon
17. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

SJ, but I like those "girly" drinks! I especially like how the cute little umbrella pokes me in the eye each time I take a drink!

Larry, we'll fix that for you in October! Maggies on me!

Minneapolis...
18. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

Jack, I don't have to have an umbrella in mine do I? I'm trying to save my eyes for spotting all those billfish I'd be catching! :P

Minneapolis...
19. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

And speaking of monkeys, I watch The Wizard of Oz last night. Those flying monkeys still wig me out after watching that movie since I was a kid!!! :P

Edited: 5:52 pm, April 23, 2013
Oregon
20. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

Larry....hey, i'm buying, you gonna whine about an umbrella, or two?