We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

David from Monkey Buiness...

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City...
reviews: 14
David from Monkey Buiness...

Looks like David is no longer working at Monkey Business. Hopefully everyone else is planning on sticking around. He made the best Margaritas in cabo...

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 2
1. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

I like the other guy, the shorter, younger looking one?! He is awesome, i hope he doesn't leave either! Thanks for the update!

Surrey, B.C.
reviews: 3
2. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

I still have not had one of their Margaritas but promise myself to do so this trip as sister is a big Marg fan. Hopefully the remaining bartenders are just as good.

Kansas City...
3. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

They are good but David was the entertainment with amazing drinks and bar tricks...

Kelowna, Canada
reviews: 27
4. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

OH No !!!!! I hope you're just kidding. It isn't April fools is it ? David to me was like Tyler to lots of you ! We had so much fun with him. And when I posted previously about my drinks too strong for most people to drink , it was from him. I was concerned when Victor started training the "new guy" and I asked about it repeatedly. David definately didn't help with the profits but he definately made people return. I will miss him to no end. He was my favourite bartender in all of Cabo. Now what do I do ? I will have to find out where he goes. He's a character like no other..........I wonder who works every other day from Victor now ? Just as people stopped going to Despo's , I will not frequent Monkey Business as much now.......a very sad day !

Kansas City...
5. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

I checked on his Facebook and he is looking for another job but is no longer working at the bar. They will prob lose some good business...

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 5
6. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

unfortunately some do frequents places for the employee more then the food/drink (Monkey Business/Desperados). Hopefully you find David somewhere else in Cabo....I will continue to go to Desperado's for the sake of the waiters (minus Diego.....that has changed venues). But maybe...just maybe they'll find someone just as good to "fill the shoes" or glasses, whichever the case may be. Good luck Monkey Business fans...hope you find him.

Kelowna, Canada
7. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

Love the positive spin attilla , and you're absolutely right ! Mica , please keep us informed as to David's location. I for one do not use Facebook.......thanks.

Kansas City...
8. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

David is now working across the street at Cabo Racing Team bar, I heard Monkey Buisness may be going under. Not sure if its true or not, but hoping its a rumor.

Kelowna, Canada
9. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

That is not a rumor I like to hear. I never got the impression that the owner cared too much about his place. Met him several times and tried to help convince him about all the publicity TA gave them. He didn't care anything about it , just shrugged it off. I believe they were given the best Margarita in Cabo a few times and he didn't even want to display it at the bar ? Doesn't that seem odd ?? Oh well , I love MB and hope it hangs around. Victor would have to open his own little shack somewhere for all his followers. And thanks so much for the info on David. I am now a Cabo Racing Team bar client ! I think I ran in there once wearing the MB mask and stole some customers to come join us at MB ! Lots of great memmories and hopefully , a lot more to come........

Minneapolis...
reviews: 36
10. Re: David from Monkey Buiness...

A week or so ago we saw David at the bar but he was not working. He didn't say anything then about leaving but I guess he has! I can't remember the younger guys name but he did tell me that there was a camera directed at the bar! He pointed it out to me and he stated that they had to be careful as to what they did behind the bar! He stated that they had gotten warned recently by the owner for sampling drinks and extra pours! Who knows? :)