We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Airport to RIU Sante Fe

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Transfer from Airport to RIU Sante Fe

What is the best way to get from the airport to the RIU Sante Fe? We will also need to get back to the airport for our departure at the end of the trip. I am traveling with a group of 4 people. Anyone ever heard of Cabo Transportations? Looks like from their website I can get a private transfer in a Suburban for $130 ROUND trip. That sounded pretty good to me. Anyone ever heard of this company?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 59
1. Re: Transfer from Airport to RIU Sante Fe

Cabo Transportations is one of many companies listed in the airport transportation Traveler Article. tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-c129424 I haven't used them, but it seems like they'd provide a fine service.

After your trip to Cabo, please write a Trip Report with info about how you liked the service from this company, your stay at the Santa Fe, and your excursions into Cabo San Lucas.

Ohio
2. Re: Transfer from Airport to RIU Sante Fe

Anyone else hear of this company or had any expierences personally with them.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
3. Re: Transfer from Airport to RIU Sante Fe

kkbk0823ohio did you ever use cabo transportations? I'm looking to book with them as well.

Tx
reviews: 21
4. Re: Transfer from Airport to RIU Sante Fe

We're looking at the same company and was hoping someone had feedback on their service. Has any one used another transportation company? Any tips for Cabo novices?

Vancouver BC
reviews: 2
5. Re: Transfer from Airport to RIU Sante Fe

This TA article may help you.

tripadvisor.ca/Travel-g152515-c129424/Cabo-S…

Edited: 11:40 pm, July 26, 2013
Vancouver BC
reviews: 2
6. Re: Transfer from Airport to RIU Sante Fe

Look at the top questions (Airport Transportation) : What are my options near the top right of this page on a regular computer.

Fresno, California
reviews: 27
7. Re: Transfer from Airport to RIU Sante Fe

I have used Cielito Lindo for about 5 years now, and they do a wonderful job.

8. Re: Transfer from Airport to RIU Sante Fe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 29, 2014