We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

solmar resort

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ajax, Canada
reviews: 17
solmar resort

we have booked a timeshare and were wondering about suite K294? anyone know if the view of the ocean is good or how close to construction or pool it is?

Rogers, MN
reviews: 4
1. Re: solmar resort

K294 is on the second floor end room - you will have a limited view of the ocean. Also, the new Grand Solmar is built right up next to the back side of it - if I were you I would try to get a room on a higher floor in the K bldg or maybe see if you can move to either A & B - they both have pretty good ocean views (what's left of them) and they are right in front of the pool. Hope that helps.

Ajax, Canada
2. Re: solmar resort

thank you for your response :) if we wanted to be away from the pool and the construction with an ocean view what building would you suggest?

Ajax, Canada
3. Re: solmar resort

Oh and if anyone has an email to contact Solmar I would greatly appreciate...trying to call but line is constant busy signal

Jeffersonville...
reviews: 3
4. Re: solmar resort

Last week, we were scheduled to stay at old Solmar. They ended up, upgrading us to Playa Grande. We were supposed to be in a studio and got a one bedroom master suite. Sweet!! I assume the reason we were upgraded was because the construction noise was pretty bad that day.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 33
5. Re: solmar resort

You should have at least some view from the top floors of J and I if you can get them to move you.........at least off toward the PG part of the view...or see if they will give you the top floor in K but on the side next to J...........

Boy-I'm so hoping if I can make my May week, the construction will be finished................it's been a long haul!

Ontario
6. Re: solmar resort

So cobowaboguy how did they handle the AI. We are going to the old Solmar April 5-19.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 33
7. Re: solmar resort

Not cabowaboguy-but those folks I visited with last May that were on the AI plan at SBC were all very happy with it. They said just about everything on the menu was included in the AI plan, and while I don't do the AI as an owner, the meals that I did have there were good.

Lawrence, Kansas
reviews: 1
8. Re: solmar resort

last year me and all my buddies were on the top floor end unit on the far side from grand solmar of the resort and was probably the best view in the resort. great resort and would return again

Rogers, MN
reviews: 4
9. Re: solmar resort

As Kat suggested 3rd or 4th floors of Bldg J or I would give you an ocean view if they will move you - which in my experience they have been pretty willing to do since the construction began - also Bldg A or B on the top floors would give you unobstructed ocean views. If you long on to solmar.com there is an online concierge that I have found to be pretty responsive - she will help you with any questions you might have. When will you be there?

Ajax, Canada
10. Re: solmar resort

we leave in two weeks!