We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chinese Restaurant?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Erie, Colorado
Chinese Restaurant?

Are there any Chinese restaurants in Cabo?

cabo
reviews: 1
1. Re: Chinese Restaurant?

Yes, but they're mostly crappy. I do like Cafe 186 and believe it or not, the chinese place in the food court at the Sendero mall, north of town. I'd get my food to go, because neither place has much ambiance

Vancouver BC
reviews: 2
2. Re: Chinese Restaurant?

Yes there are head across the street from the Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall and walk up and away from the Ocean. There are two or three around that area.

I think there is one across the street near McDonalds also. I only have pictures of them but not exactly where they are. Good Luck!

Brooklyn, New York
3. Re: Chinese Restaurant?

There are plenty of chinese fast food places in Cabo but they all taste really BAD ! I agreed with the other person that posted earlier. The food are salty and greasy. Gives chinese food a BAD rep !

You are better off with Japanese food . There is a teppanyaki restaurant by the marina at the Puerto Paraiso Mall that serves hibachi style cooking . Very entertaining and delicious food . Give it a try. You will love it !

Upper Michigan
reviews: 12
4. Re: Chinese Restaurant?

Never have tried any Chinese food in Mexico but then again if I wanted Chinese food I would go to San Franciso or China but who the heck would know me there.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 6
5. Re: Chinese Restaurant?

I have been looking for one in all of my walking around. I am surprised there are none here...in Zihuatanejo the downtown area is 7 blocks by 7 blocks and we have 3 of them...and all are just excellent...and rate very high on trip Advisor...and are busy with locals as well as tourists.

Long term in Mexico you get hungry for all kinds of food...same as at home where we do Chinese at least 2 times a month...at our favorite places.

cabo
reviews: 1
6. Re: Chinese Restaurant?

Again, Cafe 186 is the best I found in Cabo. GMsunset and Cabobound67 from the forum turned me on to the place. From the main drag in front of Puerto Paraiso mall, head up Morelos street 2 blocks and take a left on 16 de Septiembre street. It's about 3 blocks down on the left hand side. They also deliver.

It's not the greatest, but it's the best I found in Cabo.

California
reviews: 2
7. Re: Chinese Restaurant?

Tyler!!

Are you frozen yet?

I will not do Chinese in Cabo. Have never craved it for the week while there.

But good to know that you have a recommendation!!

Heading back in May, but will be missing you!!

Chica.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 56
8. Re: Chinese Restaurant?

Is it this one labeled "Restaurant 168 Cafe" on Google Maps? http://goo.gl/maps/WOcyo

Tacoma, Wash
reviews: 9
9. Re: Chinese Restaurant?

Ha!! Ha!!! Yes, Chica...Tyler is frozen and happy:))

You can get tempura seafood and veggies..wonderful seafood salad and some great beef dishes..at Nick San...not traditional Chinese but darn good Japanese:)

http://www.nicksan.com/

Portland Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
10. Re: Chinese Restaurant?

WHY!!!!!!!! You are mexico----If you want chinese go to your LOCAL strip mall l!!!!