We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos or Westin Resort & Spa?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas
Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos or Westin Resort & Spa?

Does anyone have an opinion on which is better - Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos or the Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos? I have 4 nights and want a luxury vacation, but Las Ventanas is out of my budget! These two hotels are the same price. Does anyone know which has better rooms, location, food, etc.? Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Texas
reviews: 13
1. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos or Westin Resort & Spa?

I've never stayed at the Westin but the Fiesta Americana is a great place to stay. Beautiful property, good food and service.

ca.
reviews: 8
2. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos or Westin Resort & Spa?

FA is beautiful and my pick. It also has the best hotel managers in all of Los Cabos.

3. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos or Westin Resort & Spa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 11, 2014