We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Billings, Montana
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

We will be staying @ the PBSB in Feb. in one of the Penthouse Suites. Are there any Blds. you can recommend that I should ask for at check-in?

Windsor, California
11. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

Sorry, I'll make up for it by grabbing my distribution sheet and narrowing down your choices.

Windsor, California
12. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

Here's a confusing bunch of info;

1, beachfront would be amazing and hop skip jump to main pool and carts and tennis but it's only a one story. 33 and 34 balconies overlook the main "drag" and main pool restaurant and store and I wouldn't prefer them and they're 3 story buildings, but 33 Pacifica side might be good. 25 if it's on the Pacifica side, not Pedregal side (think that would be 2531, not 2533. It looks like 2533 overlooks guest parking. Bldg 28 is 3 floors, is a building one level down from 25 , and I'd want the Pacifica side so as not to have large 6 story building 27, directly facing my balcony (their balcony overlooks).

So, 28 if it's on Pacifica side would be great. 1 is good (I've stayed in 2 and loved it), 3351, Pacifica side, 25, Pacifica side, 2531.

First #'s are building, then floor, then room. Pacifica is to resort's West, Pedregal to the East.

Billings, Montana
13. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

Thank you very much Jane M.

Minneapolis...
14. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

How do I get a distribution sheet? I'm an owner at PBSB and have only ever seen the property maps showing building numbers, pool and amenity locations. Would love to know which buildings contained what type of rooms since we usually travel there in larger groups requiring multiple rooms.

Billings, Montana
15. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

Try the following link:

…weebly.com/uploads/4/4/0/3/4403172/pbsb_roo…

If it doesn't work I found the map be doing a google search fo PBSB distribution map.

Minneapolis...
16. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

Sweet-thank you!

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 75
17. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

Resort Maps: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-c179847 The links for PBSB include a layout and a room distribution list.

If anyone has maps for other resorts, link them!

Peoria, IL
reviews: 8
18. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

Thanks for posting the resort map this helps greatly! I have a question about the all inclusive option-I can't seem to get a clear answer on how it works. One reivew stated you could only go to a few restaurants while another indicated it is not restricted. We are going in March and chose the all inclusive option-can someone give me some more information on this? Thanks so much!!

19. Re: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 23, 2014