We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee drinkers...Starbucks

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 25
Coffee drinkers...Starbucks

OK for the life of me I can't remember if/where there is a Starbucks in downtown Cabo? I don't drink coffee but some friends are coming down and they need their Starbucks. I could just check when I'm down but you know its killing me now cause I picture it but maybe that's cause its on every corner here. I heard there is one going up by the cruise ship docks, which will be good as they are staying PGR but with how long it takes things to go up not sure it will be up when they get there.

TIA

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 59
1. Re: Coffee drinkers...Starbucks

This is the only one I can think of offhand ... it's kind of near the entrance to the Mall and across the street from Squid Roe: http://goo.gl/maps/4fPZA

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 6
2. Re: Coffee drinkers...Starbucks

Marina Blvd... Plaza Bonita Mall #37D

Oregon
reviews: 16
3. Re: Coffee drinkers...Starbucks

For a change of pace, you might try Cabo Coffee Compny on Hildalgo. There is also a decent latte place next to the flea market by the cruise docks.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 25
4. Re: Coffee drinkers...Starbucks

Thanks everyone, I knew you could help.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 2
5. Re: Coffee drinkers...Starbucks

When i was there in December they were building another starbucks location at the end of the marina by the Senor Frogs! Please let me know if they opened or not!

B.C.
6. Re: Coffee drinkers...Starbucks

I love Cabo Coffee Company and I think it's walking distance from PG. (They have 2 locations)

Edited: 1:30 am, April 07, 2013
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 6
7. Re: Coffee drinkers...Starbucks

Don't know how to post photos...so I just did a TripWow video to show you, SbuxLori where the 2 coffee places are at the Marina...right by where the cruise ship docks are. They are open...and easy to find.

Here it is...

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-0782-bfb0-7df7

los angeles
reviews: 21
8. Re: Coffee drinkers...Starbucks

We were there yesterday, one in the marina and the one right outside near the mall

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 33
9. Re: Coffee drinkers...Starbucks

Cabo Coffee is great!!!!!!!!!! And-easy walk from PG..........also PG has a coffee 'bar' just down from the lobby on the way towards those stairs'~ I haven't tried it though-I bring my own Peets or Starbucks for coffee on the balcony ;)

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 2
10. Re: Coffee drinkers...Starbucks

Thanks TravelJudy!! I love cabo coffee company also, they are so nice and yummy! We usually have coffee for the PG unit as well, but I need an iced latte everyonce in awhile! Downfall of working for Starbucks!